Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD
12.13.2011 , 05:46 AM | #1
Quote: Originally Posted by TechnoMulen View Post
"European Servers
No Servers Available "

we also preordered the game !
Lol europe.

VashOnHash
12.13.2011 , 05:46 AM | #2
I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

LordDarkySaber
12.13.2011 , 05:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Croation View Post
I've been hearing rumors all morning that some people who pre ordered later (usually see October or November) have been sent invites already. Has anyone from Bioware commented on this yet?

My understanding is that right now people who pre ordered on the first day are still waiting to get invites because of the massive amount of preorders on July 21st. I pre ordered August 18th so I already expect to have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest as it is and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't want to wait any longer because people mistakenly receiving invites before they should be.

If Bioware has commented on this in any way please, someone share a link, I'm sure we'd all like to know. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for info. Thanks.
if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha
Digital Deluxe Edition

AzernusConcidine
12.13.2011 , 05:47 AM | #4
I registered my code on 07-23 and I'm in. Good luck guys.

Priah
12.13.2011 , 05:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Thanatosx View Post
This is really nonsense for everyone who bought the collector's editions.

I've already talked people who ordered way early not get in and more than a few who ordered late and have gotten in.

I totally understand the staggered invites, but it still feels like I'm being cheated out of something I paid a LOT of money for.

Not a good way to start.
You were promised an *up to* 5 days early access. It is now 7 days before the game is released. And you feel cheated?!

rhynoemff
12.13.2011 , 05:48 AM | #6
SWTOR The Old Republic
The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

This was on Twitter.

Why only 1 more wave?? Most servers are at most on medium

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Vasov
12.13.2011 , 05:50 AM | #7
Just checking in now that 3rd wave has been sent. I activated my code on 7/25 and no email yet. I see there are some 7/23'ers that have not been let in yer it seems? Hoping for 4th wave but I'm doubting it now.

Eburon
12.13.2011 , 05:50 AM | #8
I've pre-ordered as soon as it was possible.
Payed 150 euro's for the CE
so highly dissappointed that i didn't get invited yet

christensens
12.13.2011 , 05:51 AM | #9
BUMP!
This thread is getting a little low on list.

salvadorellama
12.13.2011 , 05:51 AM | #10
Now I'm wondering why the Moderator/Dev removed his original post in the thread....
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.