Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Flashpoint: Kaon Under Siege

Xansyn
01.13.2012 , 02:39 PM | #11
It's cool that they're expanding on this lore. I remember the Rakghouls from KOTOR.

Vandaman
01.13.2012 , 02:48 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CrimsonV View Post
Loved the trailer. I hope that all this new content isn't slowing down bug fixing though, if not hampering it. I guess I'll just trust Bioware for now
If they are like other companies than they have a crew that does bug fixing and have a seperate crew that puts together new content. The speed of this new content shouldn't slow anything down in the bug fixing department. Bug fixing just requires more time as you have to make sure you don't break something else when you fix an existing bug etc.

Apochunter
01.13.2012 , 02:58 PM | #13
From what I have been hearing is that it's a Republic only instance...I hope this isn't true.
60 Assassin/60 Sniper - Jung Ma Server
Penumbral
"What's your story?"

Krec
01.13.2012 , 04:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Apochunter View Post
From what I have been hearing is that it's a Republic only instance...I hope this isn't true.
"The Tion Hegemony is in utter chaos. A mysterious outbreak of the Rakghoul plague has spread across several worlds, killing countless civilians while mutating others into Rakghouls themselves. On the planet of Kaon a small group of survivors fight against the endless waves of Rakghoul monstrosities. Now both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire have set plans in motion to rescue the survivors of Kaon, locate the source of the virus, and forge an alliance with the Tion Hegemony."

Quoted from the update page. Both factions can participate.

Zentraudi
01.13.2012 , 05:50 PM | #15
What level is this one?

JCommando
01.13.2012 , 05:56 PM | #16
I'm gonna say Dead Space and leave it at that. Love that game.

Poster above me its 50 I think.

Sith_Lord_Revan
01.13.2012 , 06:52 PM | #17
50's what I heard, Its endgame content I think...

Anyway better finish grinding my Marauder and Operative to 50 this content looks great.

Apochunter
01.14.2012 , 01:46 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Krec View Post
"The Tion Hegemony is in utter chaos. A mysterious outbreak of the Rakghoul plague has spread across several worlds, killing countless civilians while mutating others into Rakghouls themselves. On the planet of Kaon a small group of survivors fight against the endless waves of Rakghoul monstrosities. Now both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire have set plans in motion to rescue the survivors of Kaon, locate the source of the virus, and forge an alliance with the Tion Hegemony."

Quoted from the update page. Both factions can participate.
Yay! Thanks for letting me know.
60 Assassin/60 Sniper - Jung Ma Server
Penumbral
"What's your story?"

Yorkster
01.14.2012 , 01:53 AM | #19
Just wish they'd fix the current FPs before they start churning out new ones, so many i haven't completed due to bugs. All the same looks pretty awesome and look forward to getting into it.