Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Flashpoint: Kaon Under Siege

DarianRoze
01.13.2012 , 12:45 PM | #2
Looks more like Zombies than Rakghouls to me.
o||||||()||Ξ[\██████████████████████████████)
Excitement. Adventure. A Jedi craves not these things.

Dignam
01.13.2012 , 12:52 PM | #3
Space zombies!

Rottin
01.13.2012 , 12:55 PM | #4
Zombies ftw!
CE VIP
"What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?" ―Bastila Shan Listen

ScionEon
01.13.2012 , 01:00 PM | #5
As much as I am hating the zombie train going. I am excited to see how this new flashpoint goes.
The jedi lied to us. Me and Meine found out the truth. Not showing love, anger or sorrow. That is not the way to live. I'm not a monk. Meine and I will get them back. We'll find our own way in the force. Even if it means destorying the jedi council, and the sith.

CrimsonV
01.13.2012 , 01:03 PM | #6
Loved the trailer. I hope that all this new content isn't slowing down bug fixing though, if not hampering it. I guess I'll just trust Bioware for now
"Apathy is death."
Imperial Agent - Loyal to the Empire
I have spent 150 for a game and I'm okay with this

KrakatoaSavage
01.13.2012 , 01:10 PM | #7
This is going to be BIG!

Zeghrem
01.13.2012 , 01:25 PM | #8
Looks like a mix between Left 4 Dead, Swtor, and maybe some Dead space for good measure. XD
pew pew

Tothjowii
01.13.2012 , 01:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeghrem View Post
Looks like a mix between Left 4 Dead, Swtor, and maybe some Dead space for good measure. XD
Agreed it does have that Left 4 Dead kinda feel to it but horror is on the rise i mean look at the games that have came out the last year and a half
FOR THE REPUBLIC!!

Farabee
01.13.2012 , 01:33 PM | #10
I like where this is going. Huge horror movie fan, and I don't feel like WoW did the Scourge justice with WOTLK.

This looks like Bioware is really dedicated to getting the proper horror setting going in an MMO for the first time.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb