Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaon Under Siege

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LizardSF
01.13.2012 , 02:50 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Amerailis View Post
ACTUALLY... Pandaren were an April Fools joke. As in Pandaren Express, Chinese food you could order for delivery through game.
That probably came out at the time that Everquest 2 REALLY DID have an in-game pizza order promotion deal.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

RanvirBorealas
01.13.2012 , 02:50 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Kahoki View Post
Seriously? Zombies? Where the **** does Zombies fit into Star Wars?

Stupid.
Seriously? commenting without doing research? where the hell does a commenter who clearly hasn't played KOTOR 1, 2 or even read any of the expanded material, fit into this thread?

Sorry for the passive-aggressive sarcasm but if you are wondering that hard about something and are going to go to the lengths of posting at least try some research,
You would have gotten many results explaining this.

So many people just lay in contentment with their own ideas regardless of all the material available to answer and educate them, it almost seems like they purposefully ignore facts to complain :S. I am very excited for the new content and know fixes take time and are done in a certain order.

I am currently having a blast with the game and love feeling like I am playing a KOTOR single player sequel when soloing and a story based MMO when grouped, I find it a pleasing and fun balance
"An ye harm none,do what ye will."

RanvirBorealas
01.13.2012 , 02:52 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by ReckonerH View Post
Such a post doesn't invalidate any of those points being brought up
But it SHOULD encourage posters who fit the predictions to elaborate a bit more about legitimate issues with full knowledge of the processes needed.
"An ye harm none,do what ye will."

Supahhappy
01.13.2012 , 02:53 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRyanW View Post
KOTOR did rakghouls before zombies became a pop culture hit.
In their defense, most of the WoW kiddies probably aren't old enough to remember back then.
Has lost all faith in BioWare since EA has gutted them and stole their soul. Will never buy another game from this shell of its former self.

LizardSF
01.13.2012 , 02:53 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Zlattrick View Post
You obviously didn't play KOTOR.
This is true.

The last single-player CRPG I played extensively was Wizardry 8. Most of the big ones -- Fallout 3, Morrowind -- really failed to grab me in any way. Not sure why; I guess I like my CRPGs more tactical/resource management.

But I'm enjoying SWTOR a lot, so, I might go pick up KOTOR now.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

Nytak
01.13.2012 , 02:54 PM | #106
Sweet... time to get my butt to 50.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to

Valperion
01.13.2012 , 02:55 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardSF View Post
This is true.

The last single-player CRPG I played extensively was Wizardry 8. Most of the big ones -- Fallout 3, Morrowind -- really failed to grab me in any way. Not sure why; I guess I like my CRPGs more tactical/resource management.

But I'm enjoying SWTOR a lot, so, I might go pick up KOTOR now.
You missed one of the best star wars games.

I believe its close to both swbf1 and swbf2.
iŻi▀▀ V. A. L. ▀▀▀▀iŻi‾°δ‾‾Pך██████████▓▒░Loyal Servant of the Sith Empire░▒▓██████████ị

sekiryo
01.13.2012 , 03:03 PM | #108
Did i see GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE with Hi-Resolution textures PROMOTING this game with ADVERTISING????

When do the lies end and the fixes begin?

Zorvan
01.13.2012 , 03:04 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRyanW View Post
/sigh

They can fix bugs and add content with more bugs at the same time. Doing nothing but fixing bugs would make people mad as well.
Fixed with a small addition.

BlackLotus
01.13.2012 , 03:06 PM | #110
You know if you want to be technical about it the Rakghouls are not zombies.. but >.> werewolves.

But anyway looking forward to the new flashpoint and the new warzone......
"Alone a Jedi is strong. But together we are stronger." ―Master Sazen

Marani:Torment