Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What body size is your bounty hunter? How does it look?

Face
01.13.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakain View Post
Body Type 3 Male Chiss.

I wanted to like Body Type 2, but IMO in this game that build looks too small and awkward, especially with body armor and a helmet. The butt proportions on the smaller models make them look like they got implants down there too.

And because I got the NFL on my mind:

Body Type 1 = Middle school football player, or Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad

Body Type 2 = NFL kicker

Body Type 3 = NFL Running Back

Body Type 4 = NFL Lineman
See this is my problem! I work out regularly and am in good shape... but I'm not a meathead... so I picked body 2 for my Juggernaut. Now all the armour and helmets look AWFUL compared to my body 3 counterparts.
"I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of surviving... and getting to the end of the war and discovering that I'm all alone. That everyone I knew and cared for is gone." _Jaina Solo

uberkind
01.13.2012 , 12:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakain View Post
Body Type 3 = NFL Running Back
The tall one is the running back? Since when?

caveslug
01.13.2012 , 12:07 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
(4) Male body type 4 looks fat. I have nothing personal against fat, really. Some of my favorite people are fat, and I love them totally. But again. This is fantasy and escape. I want a hero I plan on looking at and enjoying seeing for weeks at a time through endless adventures. Fat doesn't work, in my little myopic fantasy.
I thought the same thing until I deleted my "fat" jedi, I striped him down to sell his gear and send it to an alt. And AMG there is no fat on him, all of that is pure muscle I about died laughing. Now every time I see a "fat" character all I can do is laugh.

Also I like all the body types except female 3, just looks like a dude to me.

Jakain
01.13.2012 , 12:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by uberkind View Post
The tall one is the running back? Since when?
How about NBA Small Forward? LeBron James body type

RpTheHotrod
01.13.2012 , 12:15 PM | #15
As a Mercenary, I went with the male body that is just before the "fat" one. Smaller figures have a psychological effect of people attacking it first due to the mind thinking it's a "squishy" and easy kill. Big bulky dudes in armor tend to persuade most people from picking them last to kill since they looks like a tank with lots of HP/Armor.

The less people attacking me, the better.

ThaBenMan
01.13.2012 , 01:00 PM | #16
I'm a male Rattataki, body type 3 (I think? Tall and buff).

I'm really pleased with how my guy looks - he just looks super beastly in the BH armor, a guy that was born for the job of man-hunting. Right now I'm rocking the level 35ish moddable armor that's green and yellow, looks sweet.

His face is awesome too - the combo of scars and tats looks great, and I have those steel piercings in the ears and across the bridge of the nose. And finally I have the pale grey eyes that make for a really piercing stare. Too bad in a way, cuz I have one of those cool helms that has the respirator and a bunch of eye lens things. They both look awesome.

The voice for the BH fits him really well, too - I can't imagine having a different guy with the same voice, it just wouldn't be right.

Murah
01.13.2012 , 01:08 PM | #17
my BH looks great in armor, body type 2. angelina jolie lips and vamped out.
Reunion Guild

Ocopo
01.13.2012 , 01:45 PM | #18
Type 4, bold, mustaches. Mean and aggressive redneck .

Tewnam
01.13.2012 , 02:00 PM | #19
Type 4, cyborg, one eye implant, slicked back hair. Looks like a total BAMF in combat standing there shooting flamethrowers and grappling people. Sure he has a little extra meat on him, but he doesn't need to move when he's got the tech to back up whatever he says.

Lassifer
01.13.2012 , 02:23 PM | #20
Type 2, Cyborg with one cybernetic eye. I made him a "brother". He looks and sounds great. I wouldn't change a thing about him. I play him as the calm, cool, collected type. Never makes a hasty decision. Makes him see even more bad ***** when he gives the responses I pick for him.