Advice for Sentinel DPS Bulwark Directive 7 HM

Tried it with three geared out guildies last night along with my ungeared Sentinel self. I just got demolished over and over. I would run to the sides during the Bulwark burst, but it seemed like after the burst channel was done and the animation finished there was still a delayed hit. It also seemed like there was another invisible AOE that happened even positioned behind him. I would interrupt his bulwark smash but that wasn't hurting me. Any suggestions from those who have run with undergeared marauders and sentinels?

Tried it with three geared out guildies last night along with my ungeared Sentinel self. I just got demolished over and over. I would run to the sides during the Bulwark burst, but it seemed like after the burst channel was done and the animation finished there was still a delayed hit. It also seemed like there was another invisible AOE that happened even positioned behind him. I would interrupt his bulwark smash but that wasn't hurting me. Any suggestions from those who have run with undergeared marauders and sentinels?

do some dailys and get some gear??

Bulwark smash is what kills the tank so you must interrupt it even at the cost of your own life. It stuns the tank (who cannot get out of it even with their own anti-stun abilities) and, if it is not interrupted, goes on to deal around 10-14,000 damage to the tank in regular mode (I haven't tried it in hard mode yet).

The fight takes a lot of patience and focus, but you must protect your tank by interrupting the smash or you're going to wipe over and over again.

Edited by Sivar

I find as long as you have one ranged dps, who, along with your healer, can avoid all of the damage that fight, only the tank and melee dps will require any healing. This generally isn't too taxing for a healer, leaving you free to stay in and do damage. However, failure to interrupt Bulwark Smash will likely get your tank killed, and at the very least keep your healer too occupied to heal you through Bulwark Burst.

I also recommend staying on a side with a panel (left or right, when looking at him down the hall)

If you just end up with a healer that cannot spare you any time, then back away from the boss when you get low health. If you're as far away from him as the panels are, then you don't take any damage. However, if you get too far from him, his long-range attacks will destroy you (about 15'). You'll still need to move in to interrupt for your tank.