Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your fondest memory of cyborgs in the star wars movies.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is your fondest memory of cyborgs in the star wars movies.

Mookiethejookie
01.13.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
Anyone? Im still thinking...........

Chessrook
01.13.2012 , 08:53 AM | #2
Well there was Lobot on Cloud City...

xngxng
01.13.2012 , 08:53 AM | #3
Isn't this Star Trek?

MadMalag
01.13.2012 , 08:53 AM | #4
When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out.

infernus
01.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #5
Lando's cyborg retaking the bespin facility

Sniper-Agent
01.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #6
Every scene featuring Vader.

aimbotcfg
01.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadMalag View Post
When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out.
/thread

captainmerkin
01.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MadMalag View Post

this one..
"Ninjaprints"
"Comic Book Art"

Airslash
01.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #9
darth vader & luke skywalker were partially cyborg......you know, hands chopped off...
Yatachi lvl 50 Healer Mercenary
Nashiko lvl 2x Sniper
Cecil lvl 1x Sith Assassin

Jxspyder
01.13.2012 , 08:56 AM | #10
Uhm.....

Luke Skywalker, Episode 6 and Anakin Episode 3 are pretty good memories. Grevious was a so/so cyborg, as were Lobot, Dengar, and Typho were mediocre, but still there.

In the end though, I'll have to go with Darth Vader throughout the entirety of the Original Trilogy, though, as my fondest memory of cyborgs in the Star Wars movies. Or, as Madmalag put it:

"When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out."

Quote: Originally Posted by Airslash View Post
darth vader & luke skywalker were partially cyborg......you know, hands chopped off...
There's no partially about it. They were cyborgs. Every bit as much as you can be a cyborg in this game.....Vader even moreso than the game allows.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shortwave View Post
McDonalds sells more burgers than The Cheesecake Factory - therefore McDonalds makes the better burger.