Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"I've been had!"

lualar
12.14.2011 , 10:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonservium View Post
I always enjoy watching the self-important, overly entitled spoiled children who behave this way. It makes launch week fun. It's like thousands of toddlers having one big tantrum. Shame on you guy's for encouraging patience. The internet is no place for civility or decorum
My hope is that 1000's suddenly jump ship, makes it much more enjoyable for those of us that actually are aware of what's going on and that UP TO doesn't mean IMMEDIATELY AS OF.

Silly me purchased via Origin in July, but didn't register the code until late September. I won't be in until after tomorrow - do I care? not really... there's more to life.

I think someone should start a poll to all the whingers, and see what the percentage is that (a) are <18 and (b) never venture outside the basement.
The Pythagoras Legacy on Nightmare Lands EU
Tetractys | SIS | OPs DPS | 50 ---- Upsilon | SWJ | PvP Tank | 50 --- Theorem | BHM | Healer | levelling

kunral
12.14.2011 , 10:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hankypoop View Post
I purchased the game, and a few days later received the second email explaining I will have early assess from the 13th to 17th. I loaded the code I received in my e-mail and still my account keeps telling my I have no subscription for my account. I try to reload the same code given to me from the email and I get an error stating the code has already been loaded. So for two days now I have tried to call the US phone number for customer support and get nothing. When I call I get a recording telling me the number no longer works and other times when I call I get the lady who barely speaks English recording telling me all the agents are busy and to call back later.

W.T.F is going on here? This aint the first game to ever be launched. How is it this company cant get their act together? STOP trying to reinvent the wheel and follow the steps other franchises have already taken. Oh and give me my money back for the early assess!!!
You sir are a bloody idiot, to put it nicely. The reason it says you have no active subscriptions is because you have not been "waved" into the game yet. You will get early access when you get it and not before so quit crying.