Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Snap camera is beginning to wear me down

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Snap camera is beginning to wear me down

GeLopez
01.13.2012 , 01:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jswizzle View Post
Why are you kiting with force in balance? That makes no sense. The cool down is so long most of your time will be spent running around.

I've had to do it occasionally, and like I said. Target your own feet, it will hit any mob anywhere near you.
Wow. LOL.
Lopez - Jedi Sage @ The Fatman

Godsfear
01.13.2012 , 01:35 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Copeeland View Post
Use the right mouse button instead of the left. Durrrr.
And to think this ^ guy thinks the OP is dumb.

Ignorance is bliss huh? Must be nice.

The fact that such a simple feature is overlooked is one of the things that makes me think the leadership at BW is fundamentally flawed.

Jswizzle
01.13.2012 , 01:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GeLopez View Post
Wow. LOL.
You're welcome for the Pro tip. I do this in PVP all the time. I feel bad for the little siths

kalibri
01.13.2012 , 01:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Copeeland View Post
Use the right mouse button instead of the left. Durrrr.
You must be the newest troll around here, never saw your posts before. Please leave you have no idea what you're talking about.

Copeeland
01.13.2012 , 01:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Godsfear View Post
And to think this ^ guy thinks the OP is dumb.

Ignorance is bliss huh? Must be nice.

The fact that such a simple feature is overlooked is one of the things that makes me think the leadership at BW is fundamentally flawed.
It's not my fault that you're all so bad at MMOs that you need the camera to face at the enemies for you.

Also the only reason you're complaining about the camera is because you can't kite properly, right? So ... basically you just want to cheat?

Must be nice being so ignorant.
Collector's Edition since day 1

GeLopez
01.13.2012 , 02:29 PM | #16
No. Good try though. Thanks for the bump!

Azzras
01.13.2012 , 02:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by kalibri View Post
You must be the newest troll around here, never saw your posts before. Please leave you have no idea what you're talking about.
Why are you so mean?

-1 to you.

[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

calsi
01.13.2012 , 02:44 PM | #18
It never ceases to amaze me how people will not understand something and call the other person dumb.

Yes, we need to be able to disable the smart follow on the camera. It's not just a pvp thing. I'm assuming higher level raiding will require us to zoom out to see the whole room and avoid the bad things coming our way.

Plus I like to look around at the scenery while I run between quests ... endlessly. Or emote at a person I've run past. :P

GeLopez
01.14.2012 , 04:42 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by calsi View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how people will not understand something and call the other person dumb.

Yes, we need to be able to disable the smart follow on the camera. It's not just a pvp thing. I'm assuming higher level raiding will require us to zoom out to see the whole room and avoid the bad things coming our way.

Plus I like to look around at the scenery while I run between quests ... endlessly. Or emote at a person I've run past. :P
I'm glad someone gets it.

Harower
01.14.2012 , 04:47 PM | #20
To not be able to run in one direction look behind yourself and select a target off in distance is beyond stupid.

It is a standard feature to be able to hit ctrl have the camera lock in place while you hold it down and select whatever you want.
Best swtor picture EVER!!!
http://imgur.com/zgTKy
Mass effect 3 summed up in a single picture
http://i.imgur.com/xDaDH.jpg