Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Loot Bugged?

Sheridyn
01.13.2012 , 11:05 AM | #11
Ancient Pylons only dropped a Biochem schematic for us on Nightmare 8-man last week. No other loot. Other 8-man guild group then did the encounter on Hard and got several Columi/Rakata gear tokens as usual. Definitely buggy.

Ascendant
01.13.2012 , 11:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
Ancient Pylons only dropped a Biochem schematic for us on Nightmare 8-man last week. No other loot. Other 8-man guild group then did the encounter on Hard and got several Columi/Rakata gear tokens as usual. Definitely buggy.
That reminds me, on our Nightmare runs this week we got some biochem schematics for some Exotech something or other that our 400 Biochem person can't actually learn. Says they have insufficient skill or some such. I think one may have dropped in our normal run too.
<Proxy Jawas> OG
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Munx
01.13.2012 , 02:28 PM | #13
Yep i got the crit Adrenal recipe, thing is it shows no info for the actuall item, and sais invalid if i try to use it.
Dark Knight of the forums.

Caphis
01.31.2012 , 07:58 PM | #14
3 Bosses this week in Nightmare mode have only dropped commendations and no loot at all....this game has issue after issue and it never seems to end.

Akella
01.31.2012 , 09:59 PM | #15
We had problems last week getting no loot on nightmare mode. This week we didn't master loot - and got loot every time so far - we're at the puzzle - 16man nightmare.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

SageH
01.31.2012 , 10:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Anyone else having issues with nightmare loot?
16m Nightmare 1st Boss - No loot only commendations for the entire raid. GG

Risingstars
02.01.2012 , 11:57 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Nightmare is supposed to drop only Rakata, where hard is supposed to drop columi/rakata. But at this point go nightmare for the first kill, and then do hards for loot.
This is absolutely not true and stop spreading wrong information. Nightmare drops the same stuff as Hard Mode, you just have better chances of getting more Rakatta gear. It's not bugged that you got Hard Mode loot on Nightmare mode, you were just unlucky.

PS For those of you having loot problems, are you guys still using masterloot? Has the no loot problem come up with masterloot turned off?
Risingstar <Goof Troop> Vanguard
Hyperspace Canon