Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nightmare Loot Bugged?


swpoop's Avatar


swpoop
01.12.2012 , 11:32 PM | #1
Anyone else having issues with nightmare loot?
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

psysention's Avatar


psysention
01.12.2012 , 11:33 PM | #2
yes

it drops hard mode loot

gramz's Avatar


gramz
01.13.2012 , 12:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psysention View Post
yes

it drops hard mode loot
sometimes. We got true nightmare loot on 2 bosses this week. The rest was just hardmode loot.

psysention's Avatar


psysention
01.13.2012 , 12:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
sometimes. We got true nightmare loot on 2 bosses this week. The rest was just hardmode loot.
hmm that must be true cause i heard someone else also got nightmare loot

yet this has to be fixed

gramz's Avatar


gramz
01.13.2012 , 12:55 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by psysention View Post
hmm that must be true cause i heard someone else also got nightmare loot

yet this has to be fixed
We also got true NM loot on our anni kill last week, Data cubes and all.

swpoop's Avatar


swpoop
01.13.2012 , 10:36 AM | #6
We got nightmare loot off droid. Hardmode loot off gharj. Two patterns off pylons and that was it. No other loot except commendations.

I was aware of the hardmode loot bug from our previous kills, but never opened a chest and seen nothing but two patterns. It was on master loot as well.

We ended up switching to hard mode for 4th boss so we could at least get usable items. That worked out fine as intended loot dropped.

This was all 16 man fwiw...
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Ascendant's Avatar


Ascendant
01.13.2012 , 10:55 AM | #7
We've run into some oddball loot as well. We did some nightmare modes for the sake of progression and just seeing if we could, but I think we'll just be running those on Hard now where we actually get the crafting material drop and what-not. Nightmare didn't seem to give us anything particularly awesome that doesn't already drop in Hard.
<Proxy Jawas> OG
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

swpoop's Avatar


swpoop
01.13.2012 , 10:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ascendant View Post
We've run into some oddball loot as well. We did some nightmare modes for the sake of progression and just seeing if we could, but I think we'll just be running those on Hard now where we actually get the crafting material drop and what-not. Nightmare didn't seem to give us anything particularly awesome that doesn't already drop in Hard.
Nightmare is supposed to drop only Rakata, where hard is supposed to drop columi/rakata. But at this point go nightmare for the first kill, and then do hards for loot.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

-Makaz-'s Avatar


-Makaz-
01.13.2012 , 11:00 AM | #9
Gharj didn't drop anything in NM last week, rest was mixed loot HM/NM.
This week we only did it in HM because we were only 7.

Munx's Avatar


Munx
01.13.2012 , 11:00 AM | #10
Yeah Nightmare look is bugged, ran trough first 4 bosses in EV on nm yesterday, only one dropped 4 rakata pieces total. the rest dropped 2 just like hm.
Dark Knight of the forums.