Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Congratulations BIOWARE

Lyandria
01.13.2012 , 06:09 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Valan View Post
We had two people do this, and they kept getting kicked back out to fleet when the loading bar filled after exiting area and attempting to zone in. Is there any way around that? Cause that would be good to know for next time
we had the same issue and the 2 items assigned to those that couldn't zone back in - well nobody else could loot them either --> no commendations and no loot - we were thrilled to say the least :S

CrimsonV
01.13.2012 , 07:41 AM | #12
You are assuming that the guys at Bioware work on fixing bugs one by one, but that is completely false.

The speeder issue was probably much easier to fix and thus the team (or person) working on it fixed it much more quickly than the ones working on the loot problem. It doesn't mean it had a higher priority.
"Apathy is death."
Imperial Agent - Loyal to the Empire
I have spent 150 for a game and I'm okay with this

Rahl_Windsong
01.13.2012 , 09:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CrimsonV View Post
You are assuming that the guys at Bioware work on fixing bugs one by one, but that is completely false.

The speeder issue was probably much easier to fix and thus the team (or person) working on it fixed it much more quickly than the ones working on the loot problem. It doesn't mean it had a higher priority.
Well I wish they would add a few more to the team working on the new UI, because as it stands there is barely enough bars to use all of your skills even if somehow we manage use those side bars for skill activations. The UI looks like one of the many things in SWTOR that were simply tacked on so that they could launch on time. That is fine but please work faster to fix the things that really matter like a tweakable UI with different themes for republic and empire, why should they look exact same as in color, texture, etc?

I have been a fan of Bioware games since Baldur's Gate was a brand new game and I own most of their games. Never have I seen a game from them that had more of this "tacked on" feel to it then SWTOR has at launch and still does.

That is fine for an MMO but things like UI simply must be fixed ASAP, it makes this game look well below the standards of what I have come to expect from Bioware over the years. The random companion comments pretty much suck, random conversations in the game suck, has anyone ever felt like they are in the same cantina that Han and Luke met in? Where is the atmosphere Bioware? Please breath some life into this game world....
Captain El'amber Level 48.5 Scoundrel
Cipher Agent El'ember Level 42 Operative
Lord El'zara Level 40 Sorceress