Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Roleplaying server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Official Roleplaying server?

12.13.2011 , 08:01 AM | #1
Greetings and welcome to The Old Republic.

I thought we could gather up as many roleplayers as possible on the same server, and since many experience problems logging in or waiting for their access to begin, perhaps we could use this time to point all to the same direction.

So, what server will you roleplayers choose, and if they are available, please mention server-names for both

EDIT: European servers

12.13.2011 , 08:14 AM | #2

Not a big RPer but I do enjoy you guys company. Nicest folks OOC

12.13.2011 , 08:16 AM | #3
Just saw that there was an official server list if you mouse-over news and updates, scroll down to server status and there they are. Now itīs just a matter of picking.

There are probably a lot of players playing right now so hopefully we wont scatter to much rather than gather at lesser but bigger places.

12.13.2011 , 08:19 AM | #4
I assume you are US?

If not, a lot of EU guilds that want to RP are going to be on Lord Calypho (PvP-RP) Server.

12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Adiari View Post
I assume you are US?

If not, a lot of EU guilds that want to RP are going to be on Lord Calypho (PvP-RP) Server.
Sorry. Forgot to add that. No i am on EU servers. Thank you for the reminder and the tip.

12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #6
Lord Adraas, appears to be a popular choice for RP-PvE US-East Coast.

Just saw your post about being Europe.

The two English-speaking Euro RP-PvE servers seem to have about the same numbers. The Progenitor was the one picked by the Swtor-RP forum community.

12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #7
I know one of the EU Rp-Pve servers is called The Progenitor, I think the other one is called Ulgo.

From what a friend tells me, alot of people seem to aim for The Progenitor.

12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #8
Oooh, big roleplaying fan here. I'll probably opt for Progenitor then. See you guys there!

12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #9
I usually play RP servers simply because it shatters my hypnotic state of game immersion to be fighting to save the universe and suddenly see a toon run by named "Babygotback" or "Ninjabunny".

I see that and I snap out of my game dream and back to reality. Reality sucks, thats why I play, and why I like the RP servers. I know its just a game, but I enjoy the illusion.
---- There is no Spoon ----

12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #10
Check the guild hall section, many rp guilds for both US & EU have been setup months/weeks in advance. Servers have already been selected, and people are headed in already.
Sith Empire
PvP ♦ ERP ♦ PvP