Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa - High Profile Ward Taxi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nar Shaddaa - High Profile Ward Taxi

ArkticZenith
01.12.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1
There is a spot on the Nar Shaddaa world map with this taxi on it but I havn't figured out how to get to it because there doesn't seem to be a path. Does anyone know how to unlock this one?
Zenithh @ Infinity Gate - Sith Marauder 50

Arktic @ The Fatman - Sith Sorcerer 36

Mytilus
01.12.2012 , 08:54 PM | #2
screen shot would be helpful
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

Lmandragoran
01.12.2012 , 08:56 PM | #3
Yea i noticed that too. I just assumed it would unfold in a later story. Time will tell!

StefanTOR
01.12.2012 , 08:57 PM | #4
Edit: Mixed places up, forget this.

BuphyAnne
01.18.2012 , 10:39 PM | #5
There is a way here, I just haven't gotten there yet...due to level. This is a level 30plus area compared to the rest of Nar Shaddaa. At the Upper Industrial Sector fp, when you land at the round-a-bout, you will see an exit to the east labeled Republic Research Facility, or something along that line. You do not need to search this area to open the full exploration of the map, but it exists. I have done a partial exploration of this area that put me close to the flight plan there, but again, i'm level 26 healer and these bubbas were level 30-32...regular and silvers.

In the first part of this facility, I went due east, dying once, to the elevators, through Republic guards. At the elevator, I went to the floor labeled High Profile Industrial Sector, something like that. There are 3 floors, the one you are on and 2 choices. At this floor, I ended up in the middle of a bunch of Imperial Agents and a couple of our battle droids. I went due south, halfway through the map I ran into more Republic forces and called it from there. I believe you go due east at the bottom of this map to get to the flight plan.

I know this is open to something or another, there is a datacron located in this area for the Imperial side. Again, if you are just getting to Nar Shaddaa to quest, avoid this area as what I have explored thus far is level 30-32 forces.

URABAHN
01.29.2012 , 08:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BuphyAnne View Post
In the first part of this facility, I went due east, dying once, to the elevators, through Republic guards. At the elevator, I went to the floor labeled High Profile Industrial Sector, something like that. There are 3 floors, the one you are on and 2 choices. At this floor, I ended up in the middle of a bunch of Imperial Agents and a couple of our battle droids. I went due south, halfway through the map I ran into more Republic forces and called it from there. I believe you go due east at the bottom of this map to get to the flight plan.
That elevator (Systek West) takes you to Republic Research Division, Network Security District, and Lower Office Atrium. If you take the elevator to the Network Security District, then travel south past the bind point and into High Security Lockdown, you will notice the Systek East elevator all the way in the northeast corner. CAUTION, this elevator is in a Republic area. Systek East elevator will take you to Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse, Upper Office Atrium, and Network Security District.

Taking the Systek East elevator to Upper Office Atrium (which connects with Lower Office Atrium and the Systek West elevator) will lead you to the Mercenary Training Facility where there's an elevator just to the north labeled Imperial Mercenary Camp that will take you to the Mercenary Camp.

I'm not sure where you saw an elevator that takes you to the High Profile Ward, but I'll keep looking.

AntoniusDelitan
01.29.2012 , 08:26 PM | #7
High Profile Ward is part of the Imperial Agent storyline.

On my Agent, I went there at rougly level 22-24
<Down with the Sithness> - Daragon Trail - Empire

SkilledSeeker
01.29.2012 , 08:27 PM | #8
The lvl 31 bonus region of Nar Shaddaa is also shared between both factions so expect some PvP if you're on a PvP server
▀ị≡ị‼ị▀▀▀▀ị▀ị▀█████████████████████)