Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How have we NOT talked about this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How have we NOT talked about this?

KnightGreg
01.12.2012 , 08:16 PM | #21
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
The best Jedi and Sith and Jedi/Sith ever is Revan. Hands down.

Adelreith
01.12.2012 , 08:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Chessrook View Post
Jeez, this thread is in the wrong forum, yanno? And all this tossing about on Jaina being better, or HK is best, or Love Luke and all that... wow!

Thrawn is the best, bar none.
General discussion.... i thought this was, yanno, general discussion...

I could talk about wow, and rift, and how something about the graphics is messed up. or about a LFD, recount, macros, interface, addons... but i thought we had enough of those.

baconflavored
01.12.2012 , 08:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Adelreith View Post
There's a 'Star Wars' forum that's intended for discussion on the SW universe; this forum is supposed to be for discussing SWTOR in general. Honestly, though who cares...

Chessrook
01.12.2012 , 08:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Adelreith View Post

I could talk about wow, and rift, and how something about the graphics is messed up. or about a LFD, recount, macros, interface, addons... but i thought we had enough of those.
Yeah but look to the right and you'll find a forum for discussion of Star Wars. ALL Star Wars. This general discussion is generally related to the game and related topics.

BoredSolo
01.12.2012 , 08:20 PM | #25
In my youth, when I had only seen Star Wars 20-25 times, I wanted to be Luke and learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father...

As I grew older, and had watched Star Wars 50-100 times, I realized it would be better to be a Scoundrel like Han, Dashing and irresistible to the ladies...

But, In the fullness of time, when watching the movies became meaningless (as I could see them inside my eyelids whenever I shut my eyes), I knew that true wisdom was to be Vader, who could be Evil and Powerful. And Yet, at the end of it all, emerge as a Hero. At one with the Force.
Violaters will be Shot! Survivors will be Shot again!

Sandtrooper
01.12.2012 , 08:20 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by baconflavored View Post
It was pointed out to me several years ago that if you look at all six movies, Star Wars is a story about the rise, fall, and redemption of Anakin Skywalker. Luke Skywalker is merely a supporting character.
It's about the droids C3P0 and R2D2.

Sand
"You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - President Merkin Muffley in Dr. Stangelove

KnightGreg
01.12.2012 , 08:22 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandtrooper View Post
It's about the droids C3P0 and R2D2.

Sand
C3PO and R2D2 are merely speculators to the movies, as we are. So one could say we're R2D2 and C3PO.

Leweegibo
01.12.2012 , 08:23 PM | #28
Chronicles of a Jedi Whiner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yGh7iNQAFw

KnightGreg
01.12.2012 , 08:24 PM | #29
Also the original R2D2 was a midget in an R2D2 case.

Adelreith
01.12.2012 , 08:26 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Chessrook View Post
Yeah but look to the right and you'll find a forum for discussion of Star Wars. ALL Star Wars. This general discussion is generally related to the game and related topics.
you win. I posted in the wrong spot.

Dang this is a tough crowd...