Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about Physical copies.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question about Physical copies.

Dawnshope
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #1
Just a quick question about physical copies and what will happen on the 20th

I understand that there is no grace period. Somthing I read though is not quite clear.

Can we sign up for a subscription of game time and continue to play before we get our product code?

I ask due to the fact so many people might not get their boxes in time and we all know retailers tend to make mistakes in shipment.

Dawnshope
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #2
Anyone have an answer?

Smokkee
12.14.2011 , 09:32 AM | #3
I chated with an Origin rep and he said that they ship the game before the 20th so you will get it on time and possibly earlier.

Erevan_Kindelar
12.14.2011 , 09:34 AM | #4
Basically, EGA ends at midnight on 19th, and if you have not entered a physical product code by that time, you will not be able to play the game until you do enter the product code.

If Origin get the game to you on or before 19th so that you can add the code, then you have no worries.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

Jacen_Starsolo
12.14.2011 , 09:35 AM | #5
With most mmo's the answer is no. You can't set up billing until you enter the retail key.