Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a refund now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pvp-Amazing
01.12.2012 , 07:20 PM | #1
So, my computer wont run this for some reason, so i call up and ask what is going on. They tell me, but then i realize my "FREE" 30 days is running out. I ask if i can get refunded until this happens, he says no, i ask can i get my days back. He said send at ticket and they will give you back a certain ammount of days when you send another ticket to them telling them it works. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! No read this whoever you guys running this company. I want my full 30 days back when i get my new stuff for my cpmputer cause i payed good money for this game, and i know tons of other people are pissed off about this same thing. The people running this company are little greedy jerks that dont help. You pay, cant play, they dont give a crap. They take your money, you test the game, it dont work, they basically just took 60 bucks off you.

Falkelord
01.12.2012 , 07:45 PM | #2
Do you also ask your cable company to refund you for the time you don't watch television?

Maybe you should find out if your computer can run the game before you activate your account. I mean installing, running, patching, and THEN activating your game.

There are many avenues to do this, but instead of trying them, I'm willing to bet you did none of them ("can you run it" website, posting your dxdiag before installing, etc) and then come on here to ***** and moan.

No wonder they told you no.
http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

DeeLyte
01.12.2012 , 07:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvp-Amazing View Post
So, my computer wont run this for some reason
Please post your DXDIAG in code tags here. We can't provide help unless you are more forthcoming with what you computer is.
Can your machine run SWTOR? Find out here.
Need help? Post your DXDIAG and ERROR LOG in Code tags.
Remember to Read the Community News for updates, server and patch information.

Leggomy
01.12.2012 , 07:47 PM | #4
I dont get how your computer not being able to run the game is Bioware's fault.

Jabatheruss
01.12.2012 , 07:50 PM | #5
Lol, and you expect help here. All you will get is trolls calling you an idiot and your PC ****.
I have as much authority as the Pope. I just donít have as many people who believe it.

Kuiper
01.12.2012 , 07:57 PM | #6
If you post your DXdiag, we might be able to determine why you can't run the game. Most likely, your computer does not meet the minimum specs but that is an early assessment.

Kindajenin
01.12.2012 , 07:59 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Pvp-Amazing,

I am very sorry to hear you are unable to run the game in order to assist us investigating this issue, please post your DxDiag here.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thank you for your assistance.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Ė Forum Support

Onyx
01.12.2012 , 09:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkelord View Post
Do you also ask your cable company to refund you for the time you don't watch television?

Maybe you should find out if your computer can run the game before you activate your account. I mean installing, running, patching, and THEN activating your game.
Actually, I'd word it like this:

"Do you also ask your cable company to refund you for the time while your television is not working and you have to go buy a replacement?"
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider