Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I cancelled my pre-order 4 days ago but still have access.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I cancelled my pre-order 4 days ago but still have access.

Kanzel
12.14.2011 , 09:11 AM | #1
I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version a long while ago, but decided to cancel my pre-order and pre-order the standard digital version instead. The original pre-order was canceled and no longer shows up on my Origin/EA account. I purchased the standard digital version and tried to attach it to this account, but it kept telling me that I already had a game attached and couldn't use a second code. So, I had to create a new SWTOR account and affiliate it with another Origin account to use the code I purchased, which was done yesterday morning.

Today I got my early access email for THIS account, the one that should be canceled. Should I even bother making any characters? Is my account going to be revoked during play? What the deuce is going on here?

Zchizo
12.14.2011 , 09:17 AM | #2
Just start playing on that account. the CE pre order code doesent give anything special, when you enter your retail code upon launch, everything will be normal.

TheGlork
12.14.2011 , 09:19 AM | #3
Contact Customer Service via phone. It is highly unlikely that you will get a useful response here on the forums, unless one of the devs/mods/community managers happens to see and respond to this post.
The Shadowlands - US (East) PvE (formely Sith Wyrm, then Corellian Run)

rocdogg
12.14.2011 , 09:25 AM | #4
The code you are trying to enter is a pre-order code. You don't need to change it, and you don't have your game code yet. Those will be emailed on the 16th.

Kanzel
12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #5
Thanks for the heads up on the retail codes. Guess I can play. =D