Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-47 Hard mode bug?

Tealo
01.12.2012 , 06:32 PM | #1
Not sure if this is a bug, or what but my last encounter with this boss seemed nigh impossible to complete.

Group make up was assassin/warrior/sorc/BH. The fight went smoothly until he stealths around 25 or so percent. the backstab was not the issue, but the dot that he placed was devastating everyone. It got so bad that I, BH arsenal, threw on my pvp gear and stimed to reach ~16.4k hp, managed to put up power shield in the split second before he ganks you, plus the static shield, all while being spam healed by the sorc, and we still couldn't outlive the dmg.

We have completed this fight at least twice before without this many issues, but last night just seemed crazy.

as a side note, we tried Cure, and (Purge?) to remove the dot and niether worked. Is this mechanic working as intended? or is there some other way to survive it?
Duck...

MrPopo
01.12.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
You aoe around the person who gets stunned to break him out of stealth and prevent the dot in the first place.

Rehtiz
01.12.2012 , 07:55 PM | #3
Done the fight before, had a similar situation. The second time he went invis we always lost somoene, then wipe. First time of invis was never a problem, do aoe, continue.

Countless wipes with him on 13-20k hp. So frustrating, tried different tactics, but still, second time he went invis he would 1 shot someone. We read every guide we could find, tried everything, but even if no debuff, someone would die. It felt like the game assumed someone would die on the second invis, so someone did.

Saishyuro
01.12.2012 , 08:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MrPopo View Post
You aoe around the person who gets stunned to break him out of stealth and prevent the dot in the first place.
This. It's best to have your entire group converge in one spot and use your aoes to pop him out of stealth.