Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product Registration Code

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrBurnes
12.14.2011 , 09:10 AM | #1
I attempted to log in today, just to give it a whirl, and it said no active subscription. No big deal, I log into my account to set it up and it says I have to redeem a product registration code. I could have sworn I did this before but whatever, I found the email and tried to redeem it. Now it says, this code has already been redeemed. Lo and behold, I found a confirmation email that stated

"MrBurnes:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
Early game access"

So I know I registered my code, and I know it's to the right account. I submitted a claim with the customer service email team since the phone service seems so packed I wasn't even able to wait on hold. Trying to stay positive but I would really appreciate any assistance here.

Dead-Pixel
12.14.2011 , 09:12 AM | #2
Same thing has happened to me. Would like to know any response you get from BW if any.

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 09:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MrBurnes View Post
I attempted to log in today, just to give it a whirl, and it said no active subscription. No big deal, I log into my account to set it up and it says I have to redeem a product registration code. I could have sworn I did this before but whatever, I found the email and tried to redeem it. Now it says, this code has already been redeemed. Lo and behold, I found a confirmation email that stated

"MrBurnes:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
Early game access"

So I know I registered my code, and I know it's to the right account. I submitted a claim with the customer service email team since the phone service seems so packed I wasn't even able to wait on hold. Trying to stay positive but I would really appreciate any assistance here.
You are registered but you havent been invited yet. Honestly expect to receive your invite on Sunday or Monday.

Read my Post for More Info: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=16290

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
When you receive this error message than your account is not set up to access the game servers yet.

You will receive an invitation e-mail by us, when you are allowed to join the Early Game Access. Those e-mails will be sent out in waves every day. It is dependant on when you have redeemed your pre-order code on our website.

We hope this answers your question.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

MrBurnes
12.14.2011 , 09:16 AM | #5
Just found it after I posted, relieved.

Just to make sure, I do not need to set up a subscription until release right?

EDIT: And amazing response considering how swamped it must be here.