Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Fan Art
SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

HKtheindomitable
07.21.2013 , 12:03 AM | #691
Suggestion: You should do one about the Quick Travel and Priority Transport features.

Explanation: Because when you use them, text appears saying "A shuttle has been dispatched."

Query: However, when you're in places like deep in Coruscant's under city, in the palace under water on Alderaan, or deep in a cave/ Czerka base on Tatooine, how does the shuttle get to you? Does it crash through the ceiling or ground to get to you?
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild

Dingba
07.21.2013 , 05:02 PM | #692
I have always wondered how exactly a shuttle could reach me in the depths of the city worlds or while im exploring some god forsaken cave on some distant world

Pontius_Morgan
07.21.2013 , 11:44 PM | #693
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
It appears that it's the opposite if you're in republic space. The empire can't tax you there
The Empire's reach is INFINITE!!!!!!!

Or, so they tell me.
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

SamsterHam
09.05.2013 , 03:13 AM | #694
can you do a portrait of my character please, don't worry if you can't, but if you can't just tell me.
if yoou do do it, then can you put in a couple of companions or something? thanks in advance
http://<a href="http://s741.photobuc...ee4.jpg"/></a>

Never_Hesitate
09.05.2013 , 08:14 AM | #695
Quote: Originally Posted by SamsterHam View Post
can you do a portrait of my character please, don't worry if you can't, but if you can't just tell me.
if yoou do do it, then can you put in a couple of companions or something? thanks in advance
http://s741.photobucket.com/user/Sam...cfee4.jpg.html
Here is a working version of the link you posted
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Pontius_Morgan
09.05.2013 , 02:09 PM | #696
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
Here is a working version of the link you posted
THanks for fixing the link,

As for the picture, I will try to get something done. No promises on when it will be done, though.

In my day job, we are putting in a whole new system for data processing. So, I'm woking 12+ hr days 6, or more, days a week. This has been going on the last 2 months.

Sorry for the delays in getting anything put up at all. Hopefully the dust will settle soon and I can get back to making some more pictures and stuff.
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
09.05.2013 , 03:52 PM | #697
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Suggestion: You should do one about the Quick Travel and Priority Transport features.

Explanation: Because when you use them, text appears saying "A shuttle has been dispatched."

Query: However, when you're in places like deep in Coruscant's under city, in the palace under water on Alderaan, or deep in a cave/ Czerka base on Tatooine, how does the shuttle get to you? Does it crash through the ceiling or ground to get to you?
I've had this suggestion before, and I think it's a great one. It's a matter of translating it to comic form properly.

That being said, between this and TaunTaun mounts pooping all over the fleet, i'm not sure which way to go next.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
09.06.2013 , 02:44 AM | #698
Ok, so i stayed up way later than I should have, and created this:

My Webcomic
Gaming News

Sinapus
09.06.2013 , 06:12 AM | #699
Okay, somehow missed this thread and came to a realization:

I should have viewed this in quick bursts, not all 70 pages in a row.

*wanders off to expire from laughter*
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Xakthul
09.14.2013 , 06:35 PM | #700
i have a bud here somewhere who used to write the straps to the top of Mako's Slave outfit spontaneously snapping. Or was it Jaesa? Either way, one of the male companions would spontaneously grab her and uhh......
Lord J'mpok Mogh
His Story: Sith Happens
The Powers of Time Lost: That Different RP Idea
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf, Return of the King