Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
01.12.2013 , 08:01 PM | #671
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
But...but... we love your comics....
And I love all you that have read and given constructive feedback, submitted to the contests, laughed, and just enjoyed what I have produced.

I really appreciate it, but I feel that continuing to do solely gaming comics was going to box me in or pigeonhole me.

I have a story to tell now, and feel the time is appropriate to do so.

This isn't to say that I will never make another SWTOR comic, just that I don't know when the next one will be done.
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

steaktrooper
01.13.2013 , 07:28 PM | #672
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
And I love all you that have read and given constructive feedback, submitted to the contests, laughed, and just enjoyed what I have produced.

I really appreciate it, but I feel that continuing to do solely gaming comics was going to box me in or pigeonhole me.

This isn't to say that I will never make another SWTOR comic, just that I don't know when the next one will be done.
Well whatever you do, just know that it has been a fun ride, and I'm sure everyone else that has every seen this can agree.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Z-ToXiN
01.14.2013 , 02:33 AM | #673

I really enjoyed these comics. Thanks for the laughs.

Good luck with your new project. I wish I could do artsy stuff myself but im terrible at it, no artistic skill whatsoever. And do hope that you will make some more Star Wars comics in the future.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Pontius_Morgan
01.15.2013 , 04:17 PM | #674
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
I really enjoyed these comics. Thanks for the laughs.

Good luck with your new project. I wish I could do artsy stuff myself but im terrible at it, no artistic skill whatsoever. And do hope that you will make some more Star Wars comics in the future.
Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. I hope people enjoy the new work as much as the swtor comics.
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Rafaman
01.16.2013 , 02:35 PM | #675
Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. I hope people enjoy the new work as much as the swtor comics.
I don't think there is any doubt about that. I for one will be tuning in. And... if another SWTOR panel shows up, so much the better. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.

Pontius_Morgan
01.18.2013 , 12:02 AM | #676
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I don't think there is any doubt about that. I for one will be tuning in. And... if another SWTOR panel shows up, so much the better. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication.
Thanks for the support, I really do appreciate it.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
04.13.2013 , 08:48 PM | #677

Hey, guess what.

I made a new comic based on the naked bolster bug.

My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
04.14.2013 , 11:48 AM | #678
Nice to see you back, pal!

Except for that annoying naked bug, the new bolster system is having quite a big impact in the community: plenty of people enjoying not being stomped by others; and of course, those who complain because they can't stomp like before!

Icebergy
04.15.2013 , 09:20 AM | #679
Hmm I posted here and now its not here.

This isn't my favorite of yours, Pontius, but I am very happy to see you back. Can we expect more?
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Pontius_Morgan
04.15.2013 , 09:05 PM | #680
Not my absolute favorite either, but I was amused by the prospect. Thanks for checking it out, and I may put more up, as time allows.
My Webcomic
Gaming News