Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

SupremeLegate
10.18.2012 , 08:49 AM | #611
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
Hey, a new one is up.

This one addresses Star Wars OT, vs Star Trek.

Again, too wide to post here without messing up the formatting.

But, I would appreciate the looksie!
Love it!

Though allow my inner Trekkie to come out a moment and say that uniform looks more TNG than TOS.

Pontius_Morgan
10.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #612
Quote: Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
Love it!

Though allow my inner Trekkie to come out a moment and say that uniform looks more TNG than TOS.
Yeah, I like the look of the TNG uniforms a bit better, just as I'm partial to the Original Stormtrooper look rather than the clone trooper.
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
10.24.2012 , 09:10 PM | #613
Hey! The newest one is UP! with a POLL on the Cartel Coins.

Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
10.25.2012 , 08:39 PM | #614
DOH! forgot to add the picture........damn old age.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
10.31.2012 , 09:00 PM | #615

Regarding the news.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
11.03.2012 , 10:10 AM | #616
ha ha, nice one, indeed. Honestly, I'm really happy about the news. Regardless of all the rumors, many of my very favorite movies were produced by Disney.

I do really hope they can make some new ones about SW...but please, by all that's holy: just drop the damn Skywalker saga. I'm sick to the bottom of my stomach about Skywalker's: Grandfather, father, twins nephews, ultra great great great grandson.....just give it a rest, damn it!

Pontius_Morgan
11.03.2012 , 12:09 PM | #617
Yeah, I've been a fan of Disney for quite a while. My first Disney cartoons I really remember liking were Robin Hood and the Black Cauldron. Been a fan of their CGI movies recently. For example, Tangled was really well done.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

steaktrooper
11.05.2012 , 04:00 PM | #618
Hey Pontius, just wanted to say I have been following your comics for quite a while and just found out I could post, i know noob move, and just wanted to say that your comics are great keep up the good work!

Pontius_Morgan
11.05.2012 , 06:15 PM | #619
Quote: Originally Posted by steaktrooper View Post
Hey Pontius, just wanted to say I have been following your comics for quite a while and just found out I could post, i know noob move, and just wanted to say that your comics are great keep up the good work!
Hey, thanks for reading. I'm still planning on making more, so stay tuned
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
11.05.2012 , 08:48 PM | #620
Also, with that in mind, the new one is up!
My Webcomic
Gaming News