Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

SupremeLegate
06.21.2012 , 12:59 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Love it! Though I can't tell what class she is. heh
I'm guessing Smuggler, most likely Scoundrel.

Eanelinea
06.21.2012 , 01:03 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by SupremeLegate View Post
I'm guessing Smuggler, most likely Scoundrel.
Yeah, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Mine's a gunslinger.
Bioware, please make sure our Companion Romance flags actually work BEFORE early release, thank you!

The Elric Legacy on The Shadowlands. Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Ixum
06.21.2012 , 11:53 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-c...iny-Dancer.jpg

Here is the latest one I've done, and it will go up on Friday. Whatch'all think?
NoooOoOoOoOooooo I like mine better http://sweet.pp.fi/repdancer_male.jpg :P
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Pontius_Morgan
06.22.2012 , 09:32 PM | #504
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
NoooOoOoOoOooooo I like mine better http://sweet.pp.fi/repdancer_male.jpg :P
Nice Work
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
06.22.2012 , 09:34 PM | #505
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Eanelinea
06.23.2012 , 03:09 AM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
You, sir, are made of love and awesome!!! They look perfect!!!!

Thank you!! *squishes her picture to her chest and squees*
Bioware, please make sure our Companion Romance flags actually work BEFORE early release, thank you!

The Elric Legacy on The Shadowlands. Click my referral link to get free rewards.

Pontius_Morgan
06.23.2012 , 01:27 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
You, sir, are made of love and awesome!!! They look perfect!!!!

Thank you!! *squishes her picture to her chest and squees*
Glad you like it.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Chessrook
06.24.2012 , 06:33 AM | #508
Here's an idea for a strip... I've noticed that, on rare occasions, a character may laugh... and their mouth suddenly explodes to about two or three times as wide as normal, showing lots of teeth with an almost creepy grin. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I even remember seeing it on Corso once...

Think you can do something about that?

Kharnis
06.24.2012 , 11:33 AM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by Chessrook View Post
Here's an idea for a strip... I've noticed that, on rare occasions, a character may laugh... and their mouth suddenly explodes to about two or three times as wide as normal, showing lots of teeth with an almost creepy grin. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I even remember seeing it on Corso once...

Think you can do something about that?
Hehehe! I literally did a double take the first time I saw that on Corso. At first, I chalked it up to "his character is supposed to be drunk, so it could be just an exaggeration." But then, when I rescued that general's daughter who was trying to be a spy on Alderaan and it happened again...
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

zorroazul
06.25.2012 , 06:07 AM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnis View Post
Hehehe! I literally did a double take the first time I saw that on Corso. At first, I chalked it up to "his character is supposed to be drunk, so it could be just an exaggeration." But then, when I rescued that general's daughter who was trying to be a spy on Alderaan and it happened again...
Hey, I remember that! It also happened to me when my gunslinger rescued her in Alderaan! Maybe it's a bug that occurs during certain cutscenes,,,and you're right, pals: it's totally creepy!

Gonna send you my favorite character pic soon, Pontius, got so many toons (and literally thousands of screenshots!) that I'm having a hard time to pick one.