Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Explosive_Lasers
01.27.2012 , 09:45 PM | #41
These are pretty damn funny.

Keep up the good work.
"Bet you heard we ain't in the pris'ner takin' bisness. We in the killin' Imperial bisness." -Me, before every Warzone

Quote: Originally Posted by Kabjat View Post
Explosive, you always make so much sense. And here as well you do not disappoint.

Lhachwen-Nin
01.28.2012 , 09:48 AM | #42
I am amused.
The Pizza Hutt
For the Very Best Pizza Pie in All Known Republic and Imperial Sectors!

Stop by today for our famous Chubas and Klatooine Paddy Frog pie with Ladybabies dessert!

Scionyde
01.28.2012 , 10:00 PM | #43
This might be the best thing on the site.

Pontius_Morgan
01.28.2012 , 11:57 PM | #44
Thanks for the compliments. I'll prolly have another one up sunday or monday.
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.30.2012 , 02:24 PM | #45
My interpretation of what the various vendors have to deal with, everyday......multiple times a day. As suggested by LizardSF, thanks again.

I will be working through all the suggestions and putting my spin on them, Thanks again to everyone that has submitted.
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

iRouven
01.31.2012 , 11:44 AM | #46
Hehe, like your take on those.
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

Pontius_Morgan
01.31.2012 , 08:46 PM | #47
My Webcomic
Gaming News

GreenLionPilot
01.31.2012 , 11:15 PM | #48
One of the best SWTOR Webcomics I've ever seen! Looking forward to seeing more...

Just a suggestion for a webcomic:

The Jawa Balloon "disappearing act" on Tatooine.
"Fame can get pretty freaky sometimes."
PIDGE, Voltron Force

Adamantrose
02.01.2012 , 10:21 AM | #49
lol I'm reminded of a quest in the Sith starter zone. You have to kill like a bajillion (yes, I said a Bah-JILLION) slaves and guards because the quest giver says (more or less) 'The plans will be worth a TON of credits. In order to get the plans, you have to collect the canisters that are guarded by a ton of people who are out to kill you. You need to kill, maim and destroy all of those stinky slaves and icky renegade soldiers and defective killer robots, then get the canisters and put them in the computer to get the plans. It will also ruin Lord So-and-so if he loses those plans that we will sell to a friend of a friend of my pet banthar's cousin! Credits will rain from the sky! You will build an ark, herd animals two-by-two and it will RAIN CREDITS for FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS! I'm SO excited! Aren't you? *squeeee*' And when you hand it in, you get your cut in the mail. 135 credits with a note that says, 'HEREZ YER PHAT LOOTZ!' Talk about disappointment.

Pontius_Morgan
02.01.2012 , 11:06 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Adamantrose View Post
lol I'm reminded of a quest in the Sith starter zone. You have to kill like a bajillion (yes, I said a Bah-JILLION) slaves and guards because the quest giver says (more or less) 'The plans will be worth a TON of credits. In order to get the plans, you have to collect the canisters that are guarded by a ton of people who are out to kill you. You need to kill, maim and destroy all of those stinky slaves and icky renegade soldiers and defective killer robots, then get the canisters and put them in the computer to get the plans. It will also ruin Lord So-and-so if he loses those plans that we will sell to a friend of a friend of my pet banthar's cousin! Credits will rain from the sky! You will build an ark, herd animals two-by-two and it will RAIN CREDITS for FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS! I'm SO excited! Aren't you? *squeeee*' And when you hand it in, you get your cut in the mail. 135 credits with a note that says, 'HEREZ YER PHAT LOOTZ!' Talk about disappointment.
Your recollection of that quest line is effing awesome. I lol'd at your description.
My Webcomic
Gaming News