Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Mageofthesouth
04.15.2012 , 11:51 AM | #261
I love the comics could you do on on how if you try to kill a person by pushing them into poison in huttball it does not count as your kill.

deckatre
04.15.2012 , 05:51 PM | #262
epic. epic on funny proportions. Totally subscribing.
═════|TLR|TEMPLAR|═════
We are Legion, Prepare for the wrath of Templar.
|Council Member╞═╡ ╞═╡Sith Juggernaut|

JBFett
04.15.2012 , 10:04 PM | #263
Subscribed. Totally
I survived [OOC/ Signups] A Kolto Crisis Part 2: Dropping Heads and all I got was this ****** piece of crap badge! You've got to be *********** ******** me!!

The 7th Inf Battalion

Pontius_Morgan
04.16.2012 , 09:59 AM | #264
The webcomic I do is now part of a regualr feature at torwars.com! MinionSlayer mondays will be happening for as long as it can be done!

A big thanks to all of you that have sent suggestions and supported me thus far!!

So begins a new chapter....
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

iRouven
04.16.2012 , 11:30 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
The webcomic I do is now part of a regualr feature at torwars.com! MinionSlayer mondays will be happening for as long as it can be done!

A big thanks to all of you that have sent suggestions and supported me thus far!!

So begins a new chapter....
What does that mean? Is this like a promotion where we get to benefit as well by reading more of your comics?!

Keep us in the loop
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

Elladan
04.16.2012 , 11:32 AM | #266
I'm sure you could do something with the latest world events, the Rakghoul infections and the baby Tauntaun scavenge hunt, or combined, as in: "I finally figured out how to get the TaunTaun pet, you have to.." <SPLAT!>
The Ebon Hawk:
Roanim - Sith Juggernaut ; Casiee- Mercenary; Rossume - Jedi Guardian; V'eera - Sith Sorcerer (for the heals)

Pontius_Morgan
04.16.2012 , 11:35 AM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Elladan View Post
I'm sure you could do something with the latest world events, the Rakghoul infections and the baby Tauntaun scavenge hunt, or combined, as in: "I finally figured out how to get the TaunTaun pet, you have to.." <SPLAT!>
That is one I am working on right now. Addressing the latest event, at least
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
04.16.2012 , 11:38 AM | #268
What does that mean? Is this like a promotion where we get to benefit as well by reading more of your comics?!

Keep us in the loop
This means that TMS is now a regular feature on torwars.com. There will be a comic posted exclusively to torwars every monday.

So, no promotions or contests, at this point. But, I will keep you guys in the loop, absolutely!
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Mirdthestrill
04.16.2012 , 03:49 PM | #269
A comic idea for you:

A police station, with a large rakata in a black and white striped robe. The police chief is saying something like "Name...the infernal one...ran a red light. Sentence...get locked up on Belsavis for the next hundred thousand years."

Just in general, something about how the Infernal One got in there in the first place.
I <3 alts!

Pontius_Morgan
04.16.2012 , 08:07 PM | #270
Expect more event themed comics in the days ahead!!

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...-17-plague.png
My Webcomic
Gaming News