Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
04.10.2012 , 11:46 PM | #251
Here's a teaser

I should have it all done by tomorrow night.

Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
04.11.2012 , 08:25 PM | #252
Here it is, the elevator discussion

Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Guildrum
04.11.2012 , 09:38 PM | #253
"It's okay. You go on down without me. I'll just repel down..."
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Forgon
04.11.2012 , 09:41 PM | #254
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post

So true... They never get on them...
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

GreenLionPilot
04.11.2012 , 11:26 PM | #255

Do you have a Republic version of this? Almost all of my Republic companions are chickening out when getting on an elevator.
"Fame can get pretty freaky sometimes."
PIDGE, Voltron Force

zorroazul
04.12.2012 , 05:47 AM | #256
Ha! Every single player in SWTOR can totally relate to this one. Last night, when I was playing my bountyhunter, something truly unique happened, so strange and bizarre that at first I didn't think it was possible...in fact, I'm pretty sure it was a bug: I jumped into an elevator and...-Gasp!- lil Mako was at my side! I couldn't believe it! For the first time both player and companion together riding an elevator! Unbelievable!!!!

Pontius_Morgan
04.12.2012 , 07:26 AM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenLionPilot View Post
Do you have a Republic version of this? Almost all of my Republic companions are chickening out when getting on an elevator.
I included all factions on this one. Kaliyo for independent, Aric Jorgan for firm Republic, and Khem Val for firm Empire.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

GreenLionPilot
04.12.2012 , 03:29 PM | #258
I included all factions on this one. Kaliyo for independent, Aric Jorgan for firm Republic, and Khem Val for firm Empire.
Nice! I loved how Aric said 'Why, Why Kaliyo, Why?!', looks like he can't take any elevators anymore after hearing her story.
"Fame can get pretty freaky sometimes."
PIDGE, Voltron Force

KinCross
04.12.2012 , 05:40 PM | #259
Great comics! I just discovered this thread today and had a great time rolling through all 26 pages.

I have an idea based on Gathering:

You're on a rush-rush mission. It is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that you plough through these war droids and get to the big boss at the end or whatever. Your team is ripping everything to shreds, moving like a tsunami through the halls.

"Hang on, let me strip the Bronzium off this droid. I'll catch up."

Pontius_Morgan
04.14.2012 , 03:36 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by KinCross View Post
Great comics! I just discovered this thread today and had a great time rolling through all 26 pages.

I have an idea based on Gathering:

You're on a rush-rush mission. It is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that you plough through these war droids and get to the big boss at the end or whatever. Your team is ripping everything to shreds, moving like a tsunami through the halls.

"Hang on, let me strip the Bronzium off this droid. I'll catch up."
Here ya are!

My Webcomic
Gaming News