Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

iRouven
04.07.2012 , 08:41 AM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Maybe you have like, the Voidwolf (Main Smuggler enemy), Captain Tavus, and other class bosses sitting around a table talking about all those times their respective enemies rezzed after being killed like 7 times and how unfair it was. :P
Lol - not to mention that we always bring a sidekick. Funny enough some companions often hint at that. Just had one of those "you come alone" and Doc was like "maybe you didn't see me?".
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

Guildrum
04.07.2012 , 12:44 PM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Lol - not to mention that we always bring a sidekick. Funny enough some companions often hint at that. Just had one of those "you come alone" and Doc was like "maybe you didn't see me?".
Heh. I could imagine my Smuggler is prepping to face the Voidwolf...

"I can only bring one of you along... So I could choose, the gun-crazy hillbillty... The Wookiee gladiator... The sassy mechanic with a sniper rifle... The Mandalorian... Or a failed Jedi. Come with me Guss."

And Akaavi, Bowdaar, Risha and Coros just look at me with a dazed expression.

Pontius_Morgan
04.07.2012 , 09:51 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
LOVE the comics and wanted to put forth my idea. I was thinking about how in the class stories there are several big major "duels to the death" where if the PC dies, they can medprobe and try again, but if the opponent dies, they're dead and gone. Just an idea ^^
This, and Guildrum's expansion on the idea would be great! I think I'll put that in the hopper.
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
04.08.2012 , 10:25 PM | #244
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

LizardSF
04.09.2012 , 06:40 AM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
As suggested!
There is only one word more terrifying to hear from a woman than "Whatever", and that is "Fine".
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

Pontius_Morgan
04.09.2012 , 11:08 AM | #246
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardSF View Post
There is only one word more terrifying to hear from a woman than "Whatever", and that is "Fine".
Don't think I could agree with you more.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
04.09.2012 , 02:39 PM | #247
Everytime that my sweetie answers "Fine" (or even worse) "It's nothing".... I remember Admiral Ackbar's famous phrase: "It's a trap!!!"

iRouven
04.10.2012 , 10:20 AM | #248
Oh yes - but the real suspense comes after that word ... the silence.

*shudder*
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/

lord-durpp
04.10.2012 , 09:48 PM | #249
I know this might be a bit much, but maybe do something involving what companions actually do on crew skill missions...

Pontius_Morgan
04.10.2012 , 10:22 PM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
I know this might be a bit much, but maybe do something involving what companions actually do on crew skill missions...
I have something in the works for this, as well as another suggestion.
My Webcomic
Gaming News