Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

DarthPunitor
03.28.2012 , 03:20 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
This has happened many times. This is one of the funniest bugs, imo.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...-28-blazin.png
oh gosh... this bug. XD
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Pontius_Morgan
03.28.2012 , 03:25 PM | #212
lol, yeah. The first time it happened to my wife she said, "uhh.....*** is going on?"

I said, just enjoy it, it's funny.

That held true for the first 10 seconds.
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
03.29.2012 , 12:00 AM | #213
I'm working with the tablet, instead of scanning and then using a mouse to do anything. Hopefully this will make an improvement over the current art. Just a tease with the next strip featuring my favorite companion, Mako. I should have it all done by Friday.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...ako-teaser.png
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
03.29.2012 , 10:46 AM | #214
Impressive! There's quite an improvement in your style, indeed. Can't wait until the full pic is out!

Btw, regarding that "bug", yeah it can be quite annoying, especially I love it when I'm soloing a boss with my healer companion, my vanguard gets stuck and...well, what do you know? yup, there goes my healer and every imp gang on my vanguard "still firing on a dead body" ....oh, by the chamberlain's trousers, what a joy!

Darth_Eminok
03.29.2012 , 04:52 PM | #215
Ok, I love tihs again.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Pontius_Morgan
03.29.2012 , 10:00 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Eminok View Post
Ok, I love tihs again.
, thanks.

Here is the newest one, scheduled to post on the site tomorrow at 8am, but since you are all so awesome, I thought I would post it here first.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...irl%20talk.png
My Webcomic
Gaming News

DarthPunitor
03.30.2012 , 06:26 AM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
, thanks.

Here is the newest one, scheduled to post on the site tomorrow at 8am, but since you are all so awesome, I thought I would post it here first.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...irl%20talk.png
rofl best one yet. worst thing about rping a vicious mercenary was mako >.<
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Rekkx
03.30.2012 , 06:54 AM | #218
Genius.

Thank you for them all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Badgerpanic
Now, take a deep breath, remember that this isn't real life, and CALM. DOWN.

zorroazul
03.30.2012 , 12:15 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPunitor View Post
rofl best one yet. worst thing about rping a vicious mercenary was mako >.<
I agree with you, pal. This is one of the best (for me, the baby pet tautan is my favorite ).

Also, since I was getting tired of playing only Republic, I'm starting with the Empire, and since playing neutral really suck, I decided to make all light side or dark sided characters. Today's joke really got me, especially when I played a totally dark Imperial Agent, took my first side quest (yeah, you got it: the one in the "spaceport") and.... I still can't believe what he did in front of such an innocent audience. It was so cool and so wrong at the same time!

Pontius_Morgan
03.30.2012 , 12:26 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by zorroazul View Post
I agree with you, pal. This is one of the best (for me, the baby pet tautan is my favorite ).

Also, since I was getting tired of playing only Republic, I'm starting with the Empire, and since playing neutral really suck, I decided to make all light side or dark sided characters. Today's joke really got me, especially when I played a totally dark Imperial Agent, took my first side quest (yeah, you got it: the one in the "spaceport") and.... I still can't believe what he did in front of such an innocent audience. It was so cool and so wrong at the same time!
Welcome to the Dark Side!!!

Watch where you step and don't get any on ya!
My Webcomic
Gaming News