SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

Hi all,

I've been working on a single panel webcomic based on some observations I have about the TOR universe. Nothing mean or mean spirited, but all meant in fun. Please check it out and lemme know what you think.

www.theminionslayers.com

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-01-12-BH_Blizz.png

Edited by Pontius_Morgan
changing title

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the "Could you think of a WORSE time". I love how my C2-N2 always brings me my gold necklaces while I am fighting a boss, or how he is always worried about me deactivating him when he is successful, and when he fails, he goes on about delivering something beyond perfection... LOL

exactly, that was the inspiration behind that one. Thanks for the compliment.

Heh, you captured my favourite two pet peeves in TOR.

"I'm sorry master - please don't deactivate me!" - and he brings me shiny-purply things.

"Eh, that was easy". Yes, naturally, my minion, showing up with nothing is easy, imagine you that!

And then I'm in a heated fight, lightsabres and blaster bolts everywhere, grenades. It's madness! And suddenly, my trusty C2-N2 walks calmly up to me, tips me on the shoulder, and shows me some holo of a Huttese dancer.

I'm busy, you worthless piece of crap. Why can I not install a restraining bolt to keep you from a)ever talking and b)ever interrupting me when I'm getting headshot. Go, work some more, and don't you dare tell me about the results. Just deposit them in my ship's cargo hold and shut up.

Blasted droids.

By the way, I do love that "Don't kick the sad puppy"-look of C2-N2 :-).

This is.... actually really good. :) A lot of fan comics are, ahem, proof of Sturgeon's Law, but I really liked these. Good art, good observations.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but a recent quest on Tattooine got me thinking of the scene in "Attack Of The Clones" where Anakin is whining about killing sandpeople. I'd rewrite it as:

"I slaughtered them all! Like animals! Even the women and children! And then my quest goals updated, and I had to kill fifty more! And then they updated again and I had to burn their war totems! And then updated again and I had to go find adorable baby banthas and kill them with my bare hands! And then the quest goals updated AGAIN...."

This is.... actually really good. :) A lot of fan comics are, ahem, proof of Sturgeon's Law, but I really liked these. Good art, good observations.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but a recent quest on Tattooine got me thinking of the scene in "Attack Of The Clones" where Anakin is whining about killing sandpeople. I'd rewrite it as:

"I slaughtered them all! Like animals! Even the women and children! And then my quest goals updated, and I had to kill fifty more! And then they updated again and I had to burn their war totems! And then updated again and I had to go find adorable baby banthas and kill them with my bare hands! And then the quest goals updated AGAIN...."

HA! Yes, I think I can do something along those lines. We'll see..........

Stage 1:

without giving the whole thing away, here is a sample of the pencils. I'll get inks, color and finishing done soon!

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/zabrak_unfinished.png

Thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by Pontius_Morgan

I've already commented so much in this thread already, but man, these are all seriously awesome and hilarious. Can't wait to see what else you come up with :D

Tatooine was the worst with the bonus quests.. sand people, more sand people, and oh yeah, some sand people while you're at it.

I've already commented so much in this thread already, but man, these are all seriously awesome and hilarious. Can't wait to see what else you come up with :D

Tatooine was the worst with the bonus quests.. sand people, more sand people, and oh yeah, some sand people while you're at it.

Thanks for the compliments. I will keep writing 'em, (and taking suggestions). I still have a few ideas in the hopper, so they'll come out soon.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.