Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

GrandAdmrlThrawn
03.24.2012 , 08:13 AM | #191
I think doing one for Taris would be pretty funny. Maybe having a quest giver with the quest symbol over their head and the main saying something like "Let me guess. You want me to kill Rakghouls." Possible idea there for you.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Darth_Eminok
03.24.2012 , 08:28 AM | #192
I believe before that you had some pretty decent comics... but now...

Well I guess bye for now...
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

tekkamansoul
03.24.2012 , 08:39 AM | #193
Hilarious comics dude, keep going!

You should do one about Nadia. No real reason, she's just my favorite companion so far.

Garrem
03.26.2012 , 10:16 AM | #194
How about one on Theran Cedrax and his weird relationship to the holo-person Holiday?
Sith happens.

zorroazul
03.26.2012 , 10:36 AM | #195
Wow! The last one was kinda "kinky"..love it!

Btw, pal, I really hope you could make a joke about the Rakghouls. First time I arrived in Taris, I was "Cool! There are rakghouls just like in the first 2 games", but after a few quests I realized that those darn rakghouls were everywhere!!!! Heck! I bet even one quest in Taris has more of those critters that all the Jawa population in Tatoine!

When I finally left the planet, I never wanted to see another rakghoul in my life, and guess what's the "new and improved" quest in patch 1.2?....yup, you got it: more freaking Rakghouls!!! Oh, please God have mercy!

LizardSF
03.26.2012 , 11:02 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by zorroazul View Post
Wow! The last one was kinda "kinky"..love it!

Btw, pal, I really hope you could make a joke about the Rakghouls. First time I arrived in Taris, I was "Cool! There are rakghouls just like in the first 2 games", but after a few quests I realized that those darn rakghouls were everywhere!!!! Heck! I bet even one quest in Taris has more of those critters that all the Jawa population in Tatoine!

When I finally left the planet, I never wanted to see another rakghoul in my life, and guess what's the "new and improved" quest in patch 1.2?....yup, you got it: more freaking Rakghouls!!! Oh, please God have mercy!
BIOWARE DESIGN DOCUMENT
Category: Quest Design
Sub-Category: Taris
NOT FOR EXTERNAL RELEASE
Quest design models, goals, and principles for Taris, including themes, primary and secondary story arcs, and lore integration and development.

N33d M0ar Rakgoolsz!1!1!1!1

End of quest design document/Taris.

Please implement as noted above.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

Pontius_Morgan
03.26.2012 , 03:20 PM | #197
The Rakghoul comments kinda struck a chord with me

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comi...6-rakghoul.png
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

zorroazul
03.27.2012 , 07:10 AM | #198
Darn it! I knew there was a reason for the Rakghoul plague in SWTOR!
Great joke, Pontius! You're the man!

Kharnis
03.27.2012 , 10:47 AM | #199
The happy "Skreee" of the quite obviously delighted Rakghoul is something very few of us are priviledged to witness. Can anyone blame Daniel Erickson for being unable to resist it?
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

iRouven
03.27.2012 , 10:51 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnis View Post
The happy "Skreee" of the quite obviously delighted Rakghoul is something very few of us are priviledged to witness. Can anyone blame Daniel Erickson for being unable to resist it?
I'll bet you now he's going to get the logo for his t-shirt
“Rattatakii rattataki rakghoul est.” – Jassna Orda
Scions of Korriban
Experience the dark side of the Sons of Numenor on Lord Adraas
http://www.sonsofnumenor.com/