Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Jessicayla
01.17.2012 , 12:51 AM | #11
Hahahah, brilliant yet again. Keep em coming
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Pontius_Morgan
01.18.2012 , 12:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Jessicayla
01.18.2012 , 10:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
lololol, another gem. I love your style!
Just a heads up: You put "to to" instead of "to do" :P
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Pontius_Morgan
01.18.2012 , 11:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessicayla View Post
lololol, another gem. I love your style!
Just a heads up: You put "to to" instead of "to do" :P
yikes, I really need an editor sometimes
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.18.2012 , 11:31 PM | #15
aaaaaaaaaaaand fixed! Thanks for the head's up!
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.19.2012 , 01:30 PM | #16
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Hreid
01.20.2012 , 06:12 AM | #17
These are so awesome, keep em coming <3

Thread and Website Bookmarked

Pontius_Morgan
01.20.2012 , 02:06 PM | #18
My Webcomic
Gaming News

LizardSF
01.20.2012 , 03:05 PM | #19
This is.... actually really good. A lot of fan comics are, ahem, proof of Sturgeon's Law, but I really liked these. Good art, good observations.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but a recent quest on Tattooine got me thinking of the scene in "Attack Of The Clones" where Anakin is whining about killing sandpeople. I'd rewrite it as:

"I slaughtered them all! Like animals! Even the women and children! And then my quest goals updated, and I had to kill fifty more! And then they updated again and I had to burn their war totems! And then updated again and I had to go find adorable baby banthas and kill them with my bare hands! And then the quest goals updated AGAIN...."
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

Pontius_Morgan
01.20.2012 , 03:58 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardSF View Post
This is.... actually really good. A lot of fan comics are, ahem, proof of Sturgeon's Law, but I really liked these. Good art, good observations.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but a recent quest on Tattooine got me thinking of the scene in "Attack Of The Clones" where Anakin is whining about killing sandpeople. I'd rewrite it as:

"I slaughtered them all! Like animals! Even the women and children! And then my quest goals updated, and I had to kill fifty more! And then they updated again and I had to burn their war totems! And then updated again and I had to go find adorable baby banthas and kill them with my bare hands! And then the quest goals updated AGAIN...."

HA! Yes, I think I can do something along those lines. We'll see..........
My Webcomic
Gaming News