Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

The_Brick
11.01.2012 , 10:08 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by KnightRolph View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

ThatGnome
11.01.2012 , 11:39 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by KnightRolph View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

TalonVII
11.01.2012 , 03:41 PM | #63
Sorry but I put my self as a Commanding Officer on the spot and i had to weigh 300 people vs 1. It wasn't a hard call to make at all.

Doesn't mean i liked making that call, but i made it all the same. Sorry needs of the many.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

siegeshot
11.04.2012 , 04:46 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Sorry but I put my self as a Commanding Officer on the spot and i had to weigh 300 people vs 1. It wasn't a hard call to make at all.

Doesn't mean i liked making that call, but i made it all the same. Sorry needs of the many.
It was an easy decision for me, and Jaxo lived. What bothers me is that she doesn't replace Dorne.

Now I'm wondering how much of an investment Bio is going to put in tying up these ends later on.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

A_nonymous
12.22.2012 , 10:54 PM | #65
Hate to top old threads, but I just found myself having to make this decision. By far the hardest one in the game. I actually called all of my companions one by one and kept escaping out before everything was finalized. One of them actually supported the decision to save her. I was torn. I'd rejected the romance thing w/Dorne choosing Jaxo instead. Now this? And the sick part about it was Dorne, Jorgan and the others were right. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Sucky decision. I knew it was wrong. I knew why it was wrong. I knew my pure light side trooper would get dark side points for it. I knew my companions would hate me. And I freaking saved her anyway. What does that say about me? Maybe my pure light side trooper has a dark side to him? Hardest decision I've had to make in the game.
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.

Elmerpl
12.24.2012 , 06:05 AM | #66
One of the hardest decisions to make in the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

nuff said

Zyrious
12.28.2012 , 11:32 PM | #67
You arent some random person given this question. You are an officer of the republic, entrusted by the citizens of the republic and their elected representatives to protect themselves and their self-interests as best as you are capable.

As an officer in the military you must remain impartial, as hard as it may be sometimes. You must save grief for later, dramatic "NOOOOO's!" for when you arent getting shot at, etc. etc.

In this situation, the answer is obvious.

Spoiler
Squadron 238 Referral
The Tyrel Legacy [The Harbinger]
Zyrious 50 JUG,Rojinn 9 BH,Kienn 50 SNP, Iravik 50 SIN, Sedryn 50 VG, Zyrioun 50 GRD, Ethris 11 GS, Tavrec 11 JS

Darka
12.30.2012 , 04:38 AM | #68
This is one decision I look forward to seeing develop down the line, and seeing where they take it

kalarigamerchic
02.14.2013 , 03:56 PM | #69
NOOO just did this quest today I liked Jaxo I think she and my trooper could have been buds you know those few hrs of downtime Garza allowed us hanging out with the girls. The worst part of this quest is the after mail I just got from Keran with the item that she knows Jaxo would have wanted me to have. I wish there was a way we could have just saved her and the other prisoners this quest is horrible for the heartstrings.
Enter My Den for a fun Podcast
I am not evil I am morally obtuse, Chaotic Neutral 4life

Join the Zenith Fanclub

DrowNoble
02.14.2013 , 05:01 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by McSire View Post
I went Light Side when I came across this quest. The reason that choosing Jaxo over the 300 is kind of a simple thing when you break it down.

Ask yourself, will you allow 300 people to die for someone you know or save those innocent 300 for someone that knew what their job entailed.

If your angry that you had to make such a touching chose I suggest you never play Fable III because right at the start you'll be posed with such a question.

In the end though, if you did get the Dark Side points and your just angry that you have taint on your toon then I'm sorry, but that just means you'll need to do an extra flashpoint or something to gain that lost points due to your choice.

In my personal option, the devs and story writes did a great job with the Trooper story line. I didn't like the ending, but I'm not saying anymore to that effect as you will all have to experience that yourselves! All-in-all, enjoy the game!
Fable 3 didn't bother me because the decision was made so early in the game I had no attachment to the person. I literally met her like 15 mins ago so when I had to choose between her and the peasants it was basically a coin flip choice.

I think saving Jaxo should of been a way to get her to join Havoc as a romanceable companion. She could replace Elara who wouild transfer out of Havoc in disgust of you letting 300 people die to save Jaxo. Instead, saving her does basically nothing. Bioware introduces us to her early in Coruscant, has her as a recurring character and then gives her subplot a half a**ed ending.