Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

Ancaglon
06.27.2012 , 06:45 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by schwiz View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

pclchicagox
06.29.2012 , 02:05 AM | #52
The hardest and best storyline decision in the game. (Having played 6/8 stories.) I wish that the whole game went this direction.

FlippinFlapJack
06.29.2012 , 01:10 PM | #53
This mission is heart wrenching enough but...

Spoiler
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

KtheN
07.03.2012 , 08:55 AM | #54
i learned about this spoiler a long time ago and i reaalllyyy wish i hadn't ruined it for myself....
"Star Wars crap is the best crap of all"

-me

Icebergy
07.04.2012 , 10:20 PM | #55
I just did this mission and...

Spoiler

Its both terrible and really awesome at the same time that a game can make you feel so bad about a decision.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Tomb-Stone
07.07.2012 , 09:58 PM | #56
I chose to...

Spoiler
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

Rafaman
07.08.2012 , 01:33 PM | #57
So... wow. I can't tell if it is good or bad writing but it certainly was compelling and infuriating.
Spoiler

Rafaman
07.08.2012 , 09:11 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
This mission is heart wrenching enough but...

Spoiler
Same here... I had moved on and was finally happily on to the next thing when... I was reminded of that dark and somber moment.

YoshiRaphElan
09.28.2012 , 01:12 PM | #59

This is the first time ever I've almost not chosen a light side option. My trooper is fully light, and never blinked at a second of it. But when Jaxo said "I can't die here, I can't" my resolve weakened. At least, until I realized that she was effectively saying "Forget 300 troopers, I want out!" Then Tanno brought me back to reality by saying, "I don't wanna die here either, boss. What're we gonna do?" That did it. I knew that I would not be a casualty of the attack, but in my character's mind - and Tanno's - they would die along with the troopers. And my squad comes before anything, even a girl I had once liked. So I said, "Sorry Jaxo" and chose light. But I had a stinking hard time doing it. Then when she said "It can't end like this" and then static....wow.

KnightRolph
10.31.2012 , 07:19 PM | #60
Spoiler