Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

FriarNuts
04.14.2012 , 05:23 PM | #41
1.1 events
Spoiler

1.2 events
Spoiler

C'mon guys, give us a story, not lemmings.

Melnir
04.14.2012 , 10:21 PM | #42
My Trooper fantasy was dark side. I chose at the beginning of my storyline to take every dark side choice available. Frankly it was not easy to click that red button sometimes.

But the toughest dark side decisions were only two:

Spoiler

King-Joey
04.20.2012 , 07:43 AM | #43
You people are absolutely nuts. This was incredibly horrible storytelling in every conceivable way.

Spoiler

Prisoner
04.20.2012 , 07:54 AM | #44
It's probably because I played a female trooper and therefore didn't get the chance to know her well enough to get attached to her, but this decision didn't have nearly the weight that it seemed it should. I mean, my trooper would have actually thought twice if the choice had been about Jonas Balkar instead of Jaxo. So for me, it was a bit disappointing.

JusticeCommando
06.22.2012 , 11:41 AM | #45
This is coming from a level 17 Vanguard who is not even working on the trooper at the moment.

Throughout this thread, I have come to learn that
Spoiler

If anyone disagrees, feel encouraged to voice your unique opinion.

Chaoskyx
06.22.2012 , 01:49 PM | #46
Don't grieve, troopers. It is logical.

Spoiler

_gideon
06.22.2012 , 11:48 PM | #47
Probably the best part of the entire trooper storyline.

Kaerra
06.24.2012 , 10:06 PM | #48
Ahhh...the Kobayashi Maru scenario. I'm staring at the 3 options right now and still unsure which way to go. The worst part is I know it's just a game, but it still rips at my soul.
A long time ago Like Comment

flyersfan
06.24.2012 , 10:24 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Eianna View Post
Spoiler
I feel for you, but there are no same-sex relationships, male or female, in the game at all. However, BioWare has stated that this is being fixed and will be added in the future. I can't wait for this to happen and hope that I can romance Elara in the future. Jaxo is also one of the few characters in the game that I thought would be legitimately homosexual. She's pretty flirty with my Trooper and having drinks with her and her all-female squad on Coruscant seemed to be a pretty big hint that she was into me.

As for my choice,

Spoiler

Kaerra
06.25.2012 , 10:49 PM | #50
I'm not a straight woman, either, so I'm purposely keeping Elara's affection low in the hopes of romancing her in the future. =)
A long time ago Like Comment