Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

Chomag
01.16.2012 , 07:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ironzerg View Post
Spoiler

Hopefully no need to spoil this one, but in an interview with the head writer, he talks specifically about putting more and more choices later in the game that really makes a player thing, "How dedicated am I to this?"

It's easy to make the "No, I don't need money. Doing good is it's own reward!" LS choices early, or the "Say mean stuff to a little kid" DS choice, but Bioware is intentionally trying to get a visceral reaction out of people once they're well down their prefered "path".
I'm sorry but something like same sex romances being put in a later patch could be, and very probably, in the 1st expansion. Which would be in a galaxy far far away, so I really wouldn't get my hopes up over something in the distant future.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.

PHOTANIUS
01.19.2012 , 11:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by McSire View Post
I went Light Side when I came across this quest. The reason that choosing Jaxo over the 300 is kind of a simple thing when you break it down.

Ask yourself, will you allow 300 people to die for someone you know or save those innocent 300 for someone that knew what their job entailed.

If your angry that you had to make such a touching chose I suggest you never play Fable III because right at the start you'll be posed with such a question.

In the end though, if you did get the Dark Side points and your just angry that you have taint on your toon then I'm sorry, but that just means you'll need to do an extra flashpoint or something to gain that lost points due to your choice.

In my personal option, the devs and story writes did a great job with the Trooper story line. I didn't like the ending, but I'm not saying anymore to that effect as you will all have to experience that yourselves! All-in-all, enjoy the game!
i agree the trooper choices are my favorite because u get to chose what matters more your orders or what u think is right which is really hard sometimes and that's why i love this game because of the hard choice. i do think we should get jaxo as a comapaion if we save her!
LONG LIVE REVAN!

Kemorand
01.20.2012 , 03:59 AM | #23
Spoiler

mothermoy
01.20.2012 , 06:12 AM | #24
she is special forces, you understand the risks when you sign up. Soldiers die, so that Susie doesn't have to ask mommie why her daddy isn't coming home. Every day Soldiers make all the tough decisions so all of us civies don't have to. the only regret i have is i couldn't put a bullet into ever joint before he got it in the head.......

IlexGlabra
01.20.2012 , 07:59 AM | #25
Yeah, that one reminded me some of the choices BW has made me make in the Mass Effect games. Good stuff.

Niggle
01.22.2012 , 09:46 PM | #26
On topic story related rant with non-story related rant
Spoiler
░ A N I M O S I T Y
░ G U I L D

WEB ██ VIDEO ██ THREAD ██

Ryready
01.23.2012 , 01:34 AM | #27
Spoiler

Esikiel
01.26.2012 , 09:14 PM | #28
Most amazing quest ive done so far +1

Iret
01.26.2012 , 10:10 PM | #29
Spoiler

-sasori
01.27.2012 , 04:18 AM | #30
That choice was just forced over me and badly thought through. Having said that,

Spoiler
What, wait - I don't even...