Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi
01.13.2012 , 02:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaikrem View Post
Either Hawkins or Watcher Two would be better companions than Ensign Temple...

I feel like it would've been cool to recruit the Cathar chick at the end of the Bounty Hunter quests on Balmorra.

Hawkins is a true personal favorite of mine, just something about her story makes me want to constantly see more or hope she sends me another mail sometime ^_^
"Never argue with a fool, from a distance no one can tell the difference."
◙[//////////]:◙:{♦}X{█████████████████████████████)

Darthmoriquendi
01.13.2012 , 03:22 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nexxa View Post
You have Malavai... it doesn't get much better than him but all the same in the end you get three men, two women, one droid (counting the ship droid) so just keep on going and it'll lean towards a more man filled ship. I'd personally rather have an even spread myself... but I will agree about Thana Vesh. Very cool character and I'd love to see her as an optional companion for all classes.
Yes and he is the best so far imo but I would like to see them add a little more content as far as the way his story ending is in the class quest especially as a female warrior. Just kind of leaves you with no closure even though you can forgive him and take him back it feels unfinished. Needs some kind of quest added or atleast some new dialogue so you can gain his trust and have a happy ending. Guess I am just a hopeless romantic..........

atheelogos
01.13.2012 , 04:20 AM | #23
I would love for the sith inquisitor to get a another female companion/love interest that can go darkside or lightside. A sith warrior tank would be great.

Plus I would love for this companion to be a Sith Pureblood. We need at least one pureblood on the empire's side.

On a sidenote humans, which is what my inquistor is, and purebloods can interbred, which is good if you want to start a powerful dynasty of force users.
"Crime is common. Logic is rare." Arthur Conan Doyle

“There’s nothing more elusive than an obvious fact.”

SSJXThead
01.13.2012 , 07:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by _Miranda_ View Post
Every class should be given a gungan and an ewok.
and slave collars to torture them too :3

grania
01.13.2012 , 09:03 AM | #25
I had to think about this but possibly General Hesker for my SW, I just liked him *shrug*

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

GengisKahn
01.13.2012 , 09:05 AM | #26
Watcher X

Kesh_
01.13.2012 , 11:05 AM | #27
I think it would be fun to have temporary companions. Like the stalker, vapid chick from nar shadaa for smuggler. I sleep with her once and she stalks me, so I should be able to let her on my ship until my companions vote-poll her off at the next planet where I ditch her, or make a special trip to leave her on Hoth.

But it would be fun to have people on your ship that are not companions. I know Risha eventually becomes one, but its fun to talk with her as she just kind of chills on my ship for most of an act before she joins me.

I could see the jedi adding a few refugees onto his ship and then dropping them off once he eventually travels to alderaan. Or the Sith picking up a few spies to torture in between voyages, etc. it would break up things on your ship and give you more things to do. And it wouldn't require the same amount of work as say a real companion for Bioware to add this feature of temporary storyline companions.

SithtobeJedi
01.13.2012 , 01:11 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesh_ View Post
I think it would be fun to have temporary companions. Like the stalker, vapid chick from nar shadaa for smuggler. I sleep with her once and she stalks me, so I should be able to let her on my ship until my companions vote-poll her off at the next planet where I ditch her, or make a special trip to leave her on Hoth.

But it would be fun to have people on your ship that are not companions. I know Risha eventually becomes one, but its fun to talk with her as she just kind of chills on my ship for most of an act before she joins me.

I could see the jedi adding a few refugees onto his ship and then dropping them off once he eventually travels to alderaan. Or the Sith picking up a few spies to torture in between voyages, etc. it would break up things on your ship and give you more things to do. And it wouldn't require the same amount of work as say a real companion for Bioware to add this feature of temporary storyline companions.
that's actually a very good idea actually, very interesting and expands the story even further actually.
"Never argue with a fool, from a distance no one can tell the difference."
◙[//////////]:◙:{♦}X{█████████████████████████████)

TheLaggyOne
01.13.2012 , 01:13 PM | #29
I think a Kel Dorian companion would be awesome.

Sotof
01.13.2012 , 01:58 PM | #30
A jawa on a bantha for the smuggler. Yes I am serious.