Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

Agemnon
01.12.2012 , 05:53 PM | #11
Azalie or Cedona for smuggler, definitely ^_^ Also, a romancable male blue elephant humanoid for the female smugglers.

Also, for bounty hunters or sith a companion who is the same species as Jar Jar Binks.

SithtobeJedi
01.12.2012 , 07:15 PM | #12
I think if this thread starts doing well I'll keep a list of requests on the first post so we can keep track on how many people request them
"Never argue with a fool, from a distance no one can tell the difference."
◙[//////////]:◙:{♦}X{█████████████████████████████)

Angeltease
01.12.2012 , 07:48 PM | #13
Any male for female sith warriors :-) We have too many females on our ships as it is....

MasterEddard
01.12.2012 , 07:53 PM | #14
Sgt. Jaxo for Trooper.

Also Thana Vesh for Inquisitor.

Froederick
01.12.2012 , 10:34 PM | #15
I always wanted Crysta for my bounty hunter
Spoiler

Nexxa
01.12.2012 , 10:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Angeltease View Post
Any male for female sith warriors :-) We have too many females on our ships as it is....
You have Malavai... it doesn't get much better than him but all the same in the end you get three men, two women, one droid (counting the ship droid) so just keep on going and it'll lean towards a more man filled ship. I'd personally rather have an even spread myself... but I will agree about Thana Vesh. Very cool character and I'd love to see her as an optional companion for all classes.
"Here's a free hamburger! Enjoy yourself." "You're being greedy! I want fries too!" Sounds silly doesn't it?

JawaJedi
01.13.2012 , 12:47 AM | #17
The female Jedi from Tatooine for Smugglers, I also feel like they need a new male companion. I can't think of any stand outs off the top of my head though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
I haven't understood anything anyone has said in this thread so far. That's common on these forums though.

_Miranda_
01.13.2012 , 12:51 AM | #18
Every class should be given a gungan and an ewok.
~~>Ceridwen<~~
Republic Centurions
An LGBT friendly roleplaying Guild!

Edrawr
01.13.2012 , 12:55 AM | #19
Romanceable alien males (and more females, too, of course)! Seems like just about the only species you can have a relationship with if you're a female are humans.

Bioware recognized that we're not all xenophobes in ME2 when they gave us Tali, Garrus and Thane. Already had Liara. We need more variety like that! Well, I do anyway.

Zaikrem
01.13.2012 , 02:21 AM | #20
Either Hawkins or Watcher Two would be better companions than Ensign Temple...

I feel like it would've been cool to recruit the Cathar chick at the end of the Bounty Hunter quests on Balmorra.