Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

End game Jug Armor appearance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
End game Jug Armor appearance

Inasogard
01.12.2012 , 01:13 PM | #1
I just wanted to throw this out there. Is it just me or does anyone else think the endgame Juggernaut armor makes you look like a battle ready C3-PO....

I actually enjoyed some of the lower level armor better than this stuff. I know there are tons of other bugs to fix, but I really hope they do something about this god awful looking armor. I don't mind the Darth Vader look, but this is not it. This reminds me of a robot put together with miscellaneous parts from a junk yard.

http://imageshack.us/f/233/screenshot2012011201215.jpg/

Anyone else??

TamakiRevolution
01.12.2012 , 01:30 PM | #2
Looks like a transformer, lol. I *hate* my merc's end game armor, but have been digging my Jugg's lvl 20ish stuff. Now I have more ugly armor to look forward to

Zantul
01.12.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3
The end game pve armor looks TEN times better than the pvp. Yes I dont look at that pic and see my 50 jug looking like that. Yes you look like a robot.
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.
Darth Venger Prophecy of the 5

pathetico
01.12.2012 , 01:43 PM | #4
Yeah, I was kinda hoping we could have capes. I haven't gotten far in the game but for some reason, I feel like my characters in all my games need capes. Plus we would look more menacing and less like robots.

Do you turn bald or something from a story mission? All of the high level sith warriors I have seen dont have hair . . .

Meranos
01.12.2012 , 01:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by pathetico View Post
Do you turn bald or something from a story mission? All of the high level sith warriors I have seen dont have hair . . .
This must be coincidence. My 50 jugg is not bald.

Tersidre
01.12.2012 , 01:51 PM | #6
raid drops.... id show you what id look like but im at work and cant get to my screenshots.
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Vilpo
01.12.2012 , 01:52 PM | #7
I'm currently level 11, deciding between Juggernaut and Marauder and I also take the looks into consideration. I'd like to look like Marauder looks in the official armor progression video but so far I've read both AC's will look terrible at 50.

BladedWarrior
01.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #8
I'm not a fan of the live PvE armor but I really liked the progression video Jugg armor. It's the helm and shoulders that ruin it for me!

My ideal armor would be a Sith Acolyte set from the cinimatics personally. I like the robe over body armor look and want to wear a full face mask, not just a respirator.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

VaelMacoss
01.12.2012 , 02:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zantul View Post
The end game pve armor looks TEN times better than the pvp. Yes I dont look at that pic and see my 50 jug looking like that. Yes you look like a robot.
Not sure if serious..

Jugg PVP armor makes me look like I'm wearing a nanosuit from Crysis.

Jugg PvE armor looks like a misproportioned transformer sipping kool-aid from his shoulders.
.[▀▀▀‼▀‼|
▀▀▀▀‼⌈]▀▀‼▀'
.#/(\ __/
./#/

RG_jhanlec
01.12.2012 , 02:44 PM | #10
I actually prefer the PvP armor a great deal. I remember in the last act of the warrior story line one of the Darths had the coolest armor I had seen so far. I thought, I want that armor so bad.... too bad they dont have it. Then I started to see it on people and realized it was the warrior PvP champion lvl armor I saw (red color). I was super excited and have now collected all but chest and boots.

Sadly, its PvP armor and expertise doesnt help at all in PvE, so my normal PvE armor is in the bag for such occasions... some of it on Boonmark for placeholder and free bag space.

Hopefully new expansion brings about new armor style, because I am not a fan of the lvl 50 warrior PvE set (Jugg at leasat if is differnt) at this time. It just seems like it lacking some level of cool, hardcore... tankiness to me at least.