Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This que is horrible

Babyduck
12.14.2011 , 08:53 AM | #1
This is my third launch of a MMO and I must say it is by far the worst that I have experienced. I do not like the mushroom treatment I feel we are being given. They should have given us some clue of when to expect to get invited rather then have us sit in limbo for seven days possibly. This is a terrible way to treat customers.

Thank you for the bump but unless you have some thing relevant to add to this discussion please refrain from posting in this thread.
Member of Squadron 11-11-11

OrionPex
12.14.2011 , 08:59 AM | #2
I have been in multiple launches and this is by far the smoothest.

Boundd
12.14.2011 , 09:00 AM | #3
If you're not playing, how the **** do you know how good the launch is?

Logic. You have none.

Zones
12.14.2011 , 09:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionPex View Post
I have been in multiple launches and this is by far the smoothest.
I've been in multiple launches and never have I sat for over 24 hours in a queue before.

FadeXF
12.14.2011 , 09:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Babyduck View Post
This is my third launch of a MMO and I must say it is by far the worst that I have experienced. I do not like the mushroom treatment I feel we are being given. They should have given us some clue of when to expect to get invited rather then have us sit in limbo for seven days possibly. This is a terrible way to treat customers.

Thank you for the bump but unless you have some thing relevant to add to this discussion please refrain from posting in this thread.
You need to cancel your preorder like I did. Put your money where your mouth is.... and not only that.... ask that they do the right thing here and allow EQUAL ACCESS for everyone... reset ALL SERVERS on the 19th at 2359.

JonnyFS
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #6
Smoothest launch in the world.

Fenatic
12.14.2011 , 09:02 AM | #7
The only thing you would consider relevant is someone else commiserating with you and your whining. I agree with another here, just quit. Quit now. You show Bioware.

Nevzo
12.14.2011 , 09:03 AM | #8
Agreed.

Rytineo
12.14.2011 , 09:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by FadeXF View Post
You need to cancel your preorder like I did. Put your money where your mouth is.... and not only that.... ask that they do the right thing here and allow EQUAL ACCESS for everyone... reset ALL SERVERS on the 19th at 2359.
Sadly I think this will be the case.

Yevon
12.14.2011 , 09:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FadeXF View Post
This made me happy. One less in this case is a good thing IMO
- Yevon
Imperial Agent-Operative-Medic