Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

envirnoment uanavailable?

Lord_nex
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #1
*** is this error code about. I received my official notification of when i can enter the game but it says that "this environment is currently unavailable. Please try again later". I tried calling tech support but thier phone lines are always busy and they have no wait system so its not first come first serve its who ever is lucky enough to get through. So i emailed them with the issue over 24 hours ago and i still haven't even gotten a stupid auto reply yet. Now its just annoying because i really want to play this game. I got onto the beta just fine. Then i unstalled the beta so i could install the retail version.

so its not my version that screwed up. All the detail logs for the launcher say its working fine, and that it patched normally i even tried to run the launcher fixer but it still does the same thing.

mcoverkt
12.14.2011 , 08:54 AM | #2
me too

xXGenesis
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #3
try resetting your password, and tell me if it worked please.

Lord_nex
12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #4
ok I had to bypass my router and plug directly into the modem and then reset the computer... again in order to get it to work. You might get told that your password is incorrect no matter how many times you put it in so just change it and your good to go.

Lord_nex
12.14.2011 , 09:22 AM | #5
now im getting a "could not launch the game" code so im using the option to fix the game client through the launcher will let you know when its done downloading the stuff again if it worked