Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we stop with the one-tank ops fights?

Farabee
01.12.2012 , 09:31 AM | #1
Seriously. Getting tired of sitting (or watching my other tank buddy sit) on almost every fight with tight DPS requirements. We're both Juggernauts, so even if we respecced for DPS our output would suck.

I don't want to have to reroll Sniper, but it's what I'm probably going to end up doing at this rate.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

Jurugar
01.12.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
Seriously. Getting tired of sitting (or watching my other tank buddy sit) on almost every fight with tight DPS requirements. We're both Juggernauts, so even if we respecced for DPS our output would suck.

I don't want to have to reroll Sniper, but it's what I'm probably going to end up doing at this rate.
Seriously, who wants fights that need 1 tank. Every fight should be like bonethrasher.

That's what you meant, right?

Farabee
01.12.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
Seriously, who wants fights that need 1 tank. Every fight should be like bonethrasher.

Clearly!
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. -Imperium proverb

grufftech
01.12.2012 , 10:28 AM | #4
if juggernaut DPS is being sat with their -5% armor debuff, your doing it wrong.

Not that anyone can tell, but from the looks of it, JuggDPS isn't bad.
Beta Participated: SW:TOR, RIFT,EQ2:SF, EQ2:TSO, AoC, STO, GW, RO
Veteran of: SWTOR, AOC (again), STO, EQ2, LOTRO, WAR, AoC, Van, DAoC, CoH, WOW, GW, Lin2, SWG, Lin1, AO, RO, EQ, UO, Medievia

Canarith
01.12.2012 , 10:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post

I think the problem is that you are incapable of dpsing as a juggernaught, which does have a dps spec, right? What a concept .

Berezo
01.12.2012 , 11:03 AM | #6
All these posts prove a point though. If you have a guild with 16 people and you expect to run flashpoints you are going to need 4 tanks capable to keep runs within guild. Meanwhile, all raid fights require 1 tank or less (bonethrasher). The point is, dual spec needs to be made available so people are constantly having to respec for FP and OPS over and over and over......
Squad 367 Member

rigormortua
01.12.2012 , 11:27 AM | #7
Dual spec is the thing that will drive this game into the ground. you picked a path now play it. That concept is kinda like RL we cannot do everything so why should be diffrent!!
Dual spec is for peps who want their cake and eat it to..

Farabee
01.12.2012 , 12:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rigormortua View Post
Dual spec is the thing that will drive this game into the ground. you picked a path now play it. That concept is kinda like RL we cannot do everything so why should be diffrent!!
Except if fights require only one tank, you can't play that path.

Anyways, I'm more than capable of speccing DPS and doing it. Why bring a Juggernaut though when you can sub in a sorc/sniper and get ranged DPS that's the best in the game? Since I'm a GGG, I don't want to gimp my raid on progression.

Enginer
01.12.2012 , 12:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post

We do not even bring a tank for bonecrusher, hard enough to meet the enrage on HM.
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

QiBao
01.12.2012 , 01:02 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by rigormortua View Post
I just want to quote your stupid.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.