Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kreaus
12.14.2011 , 08:49 AM | #1
lets try again as my thread for this before was pushed aside in 2 seconds by fifty thousand tear filled posts.

i got my e- mail , got my access did everything it said to do, and when i try to log on there are no servers to choose from. whats the deal?

Conveeyor
12.14.2011 , 08:53 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
When you are experiencing a blank server list, it may be caused through your firewall or antivirus settings. Please make sure that not only the launcher.exe but also the swtor.exe has full rights to communicate.

You will find useful information in our help center:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/1866

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Kreaus
12.14.2011 , 09:53 AM | #3
dropped the firewall, disconected the router and went strait to the modem, still no servers , cant find it in the help section either. does anyone have an answer?

Kreaus
12.14.2011 , 10:04 AM | #4
bumping cause i cant call for support or find my own answers anywhere.

Adarath
12.14.2011 , 10:05 AM | #5
also not seeing any servers to choose from. any word on this ive also disabled my firewall and antivirus

Dacooker
12.14.2011 , 10:09 AM | #6
I can't see servers either.

I've disabled firwall, rebooted, manually allowed access to Swtor for three programs in the programs list, and googled for other tips and got none.

I've been having this issue for over an hour.
means Bank....
11-11-11

Darth-Mailman
12.14.2011 , 10:11 AM | #7
Is any of you using software like peerblock or something similar ?

If yes, try disabling it.
Failure is allways an option.

Adarath
12.14.2011 , 10:17 AM | #8
using norton antivirus. have disabled it and nothing. unless something else by default isnt working from windows 7

Adarath
12.14.2011 , 10:29 AM | #9
bump please respond

Dacooker
12.14.2011 , 10:34 AM | #10
It's looking like we're loading the beta version. Hence there's no servers. It looks like we have to uninstall and redownload and install the version available. Only then will we get to load the retail version.

GG On the Bioware Customer Service advising us on our firewalls? Why couldn't you send a email to allow our games to load retail?
means Bank....
11-11-11