Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy - Sith Meditation Sphere - Server First 16 man HM Annihilation Droid XRR-3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Legacy - Sith Meditation Sphere - Server First 16 man HM Annihilation Droid XRR-3

Craxim
01.12.2012 , 01:26 AM | #1
We are now officially 1/5 HM in 16 man, as a guild we are 5/5 N, 4/5 HM, 0/5 NM in EV and 1/1 N in Karagga's.

You can view our new lockout...here.

Still crossing our fingers hoping for a website that can track all guilds progression...but until then we wanted to let the community know.

A pretty challenging fight on 16, way harder than 8. Most things will 1 shot the target if not prepared for it, and an off-tank was definitively needed. Hope to have a video guide up soon, haven't seen any videos of it on 16 hard and the only nightmare was Nox's but it wasn't a guide.

That's all for now folks,

Aoroc
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Jazra
01.12.2012 , 12:14 PM | #2
Good job guys for pushing hard the last pull of the night! It made it even more satisfying coming up with our own strats. Two thumbs up to all of us!
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

Serranex
01.12.2012 , 01:34 PM | #3
Grats on doing things on the hard mode (16 man)

I hope that, like in WoW, the actual tougher difficulty (25 man in WoW) becomes the community standard for progression.

pajamaman
01.12.2012 , 02:54 PM | #4
This is just ignorant. Obviously it was a difficult fight put into the game by bioware and as one of few that have cleared the content, why can't they talk about it on the game forums?

I for one am happy for you guys, great job keep up the good work!

Jurugar
01.12.2012 , 03:21 PM | #5
Not to be rude, but people likely will care about this even less than "normal" - guilds have already stopped posting when they kill nightmare 16m annihilator because it's already been done by so many progression guilds.

But grats on your kill, not everyone wants to rush to max level for raiding. GL with the rest of hard mode!

Craxim
01.12.2012 , 06:20 PM | #6
Sykomyke, if you really didn't care, you wouldn't come troll.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
Not to be rude, but people likely will care about this even less than "normal" - guilds have already stopped posting when they kill nightmare 16m annihilator because it's already been done by so many progression guilds.

But grats on your kill, not everyone wants to rush to max level for raiding. GL with the rest of hard mode!
Jurugar, I can see where you're coming from, but hopefully you can see that we have our own progression, that is still ahead of the majority, and until we get server forums or a way to track progression, we have every right to post here politely. And I feel "so many guilds" is a hyperbole at best, seeing as how it's only been 8 days since the supposed world first. But thank you for your support all the same.

To everyone else, thanks for the wishes of luck, hopefully we can be cleared with this whole tier on nightmare within the next few weeks.

Sykomyke
01.12.2012 , 06:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post
What you call trolling, I call my right to post my opinion of disagreement on proper usage of the forums. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make it trolling. Any actual adult knows this; it's only children who can't deal with someone obviating their (relatively) naive outlook on something, that have a hard time dealing with it.

Let me rephrase this another way since my first post seemed to go a little over your head: What actual purpose do you get from posting your "progression" here? There are legitmate threads about bugs with the Operations, overtuned/undertuned boss fights and encounters. Problems entering/exiting instances. Problems with chests not unlocking, etc, etc.

These are legitimate uses of the forum. You're the exact reason forums become poisoned with this bullcrap e-peen stroking of "omg look at me and my guild we killed this boss on this mode". Whoopdy-freaking-do. Like I said in another thread: If BioWare truly cared about your ability to down a boss first on a server; they would have approached this the same way as WoW did. They didn't. There's your answer. (And that's also your answer as to why there are no server forums. They realize that server forums are just a poison to the community.) /thread

Edit: I'm sorry you don't share the same opinion. I'm sure you will respond (or someone will) with some witty retort, but there is no legit claim as to posting progression on a public forum here. There's really no reason to. If you dig deep enough and answer honestly, you'll admit that the only reason you posted this was to try and get attention. That's all.

Edit2: When people respond with a "no-one cares", it's not mean to degrade your hard work, it's just meant in more of the manner that "No-one *here* cares". It's much better to celebrate such achievements internally...such as on your own guild forums (read: your own website).
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

gramz
01.12.2012 , 06:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post

Jurugar, I can see where you're coming from, but hopefully you can see that we have our own progression, that is still ahead of the majority, and until we get server forums or a way to track progression, we have every right to post here politely. And I feel "so many guilds" is a hyperbole at best, seeing as how it's only been 8 days since the supposed world first. But thank you for your support all the same.

To everyone else, thanks for the wishes of luck, hopefully we can be cleared with this whole tier on nightmare within the next few weeks.
I think his main point was, this is a HM kill, not a nightmare. NM is a significant difficulty increase. Congratulations in any case, good luck on your progression.

Craxim
01.12.2012 , 07:10 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
I think his main point was, this is a HM kill, not a nightmare. NM is a significant difficulty increase. Congratulations in any case, good luck on your progression.

Thanks for the support however, and may the same good luck be with you on your NM Soa as well.

Jazra
01.12.2012 , 08:39 PM | #10
Why do people have to be rude about it. If you, Sykomyke, don't care, then why post? We understand many other guilds have already accomplished this and even 4/5 NM. But we're proud of what we accomplished, and I think we have a right to post our progress without getting shot down for it.
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream