Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

error code 3001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Damakos
01.11.2012 , 11:15 PM | #1
i have been playing for around 2 days now, flawlessly. i got home from work, and i tried to log into my server but i got error code 3001. i am not authorized to log into the server? can someone help?

Ratae
01.13.2012 , 01:48 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hallo Damakos,

This error sometimes occurs if you have not previously logged out of the game and then return to play sometime later. Please try restarting the computer and logging in again.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Kindajenin
02.02.2012 , 10:30 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post
Hallo Damakos,

This error sometimes occurs if you have not previously logged out of the game and then return to play sometime later. Please try restarting the computer and logging in again.

Greetings Damakos,

If the above work around has not worked would you please proivde the information we need in this thread to help us investigate the issue further.

Thank you for contacting us.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Zahidilla
06.27.2012 , 05:28 PM | #4
And what when this happens in the middle of a ranked wz? Just happened this to me, now i have lost that wz and my ranked points because of this. And this is second time

Cerimon
06.27.2012 , 06:19 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Zahidilla,

It is unlikely you are getting error 3001, please clarify if the error code is 4001 or 1003 etcetera.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DjagerAnd
11.19.2012 , 05:43 PM | #6
The computer will reboot still does not work

BlankGazer
11.19.2012 , 06:26 PM | #7
Posting for Siersha since the forums won't let her post.

Error Code: 3001 (not authorized to access servers)
ISP: Cox
Server: Harbinger

Ping 1:
Spoiler

Ping 2:
Spoiler

Ping 3:
Spoiler

Latest Client Log:
Spoiler

I would like to note that she and I share the same ISP, router, and internet connection, and I have no problem logging in or connecting to the server. I, however, have been a subscriber this whole time, whereas she just renewed her sub today after not playing for quite a few months. She logged in fine before renewing her subscription and after relogging to let the subscription take effect, she got error code 3001. Her account verifies that the subscription has been activated.

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 06:33 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Please can you both try logging in again? (ask you friend to in this case BlankGazer)

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Gunseen
11.19.2012 , 06:39 PM | #9
Posting this information for a guild member since they are unable to post on the forums.

Quoted from our guild forums.

"after talking to cusomer service yesterday, they made it where i could log in but not allowed choose a server.
now recieving error code 3001

my account name: BlinkingNapalm"

Notes:
Originally his issue was that he had subscribed back to the game and was getting "do not have active account", he has since gotten in touch with customer support via phone and is now able to log into the game but receives error code 3001 and is unable to select a server.

Should you require addition information I can relay it into this thread for him. Ideally though would be to allow his account to actually post in the forums (Which should be an active account), which seems to be another issue in of itself, outside of his unable to select a server issues.

Siersha
11.19.2012 , 06:41 PM | #10
Thank you for fixing it and for such a fast reply! I'm very grateful.