Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help finishing the final trooper quest boss fight (Spoiler alert)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Need help finishing the final trooper quest boss fight (Spoiler alert)

Sanzorz
02.08.2012 , 08:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by antidenizen View Post
Was the fight recently nerfed severely? Cause I actually came here to complain how easy it was for a a final boss fight. For the first thing, Rakton ran away and I only had to fight 2 of his commandoes. Then it was a 1v1 (or 1v2 actually, considering my comp) against the general, which was a piece of cake, although I only was lvl 49 with semi-decent gear.
I had the same thing, which made me wonder what people complained about. I had the convo and on initial fighting he teleports away into a corner and I just pwned his 2 adds with ease. After that you're not even still in a fight and can heal up and go beat the General.

kinglanevothree
02.08.2012 , 10:55 AM | #12
I have a gunnery spec commando, I died the first time because I thought I could out DPS the heals of the elite guards. When that failed I simply used concussive round on one of the guards, killed the other one, took a breather then killed the second guard.

I never had a hard time against poor old general rakton, I just avoided his aoe's, used cryo grenade and just went on with my usual rotation. The lowest I ever got was probably at 55% hp, then I used my medpack, adrenaline rush and squeezed in an advanced medical probe then returned to my rotation
My Little Tauntaun - Darth Xedrix server
Commando (Main) - Gunnery spec
Gunslinger - Sharpshooter spec
Mercenary - Arsenal spec

Sylanaris
02.08.2012 , 11:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DonnyCage View Post
Posts like this make me SO glad I went healer. I honestly didn't even know it was the final boss. I just thought it was just another dude to kill. And yes, I hit spacebar too much.
Hehe, exactly.
Kill guard 1
Kill guard 2
Kill General

(with some heals in between)
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller
Jedi Consular -> How will the sage fair against up close melee characters?

You'll die.