Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What customer service?

kopecs
01.11.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1
I've put multiple tickets of people speed hacking or getting out of the gate early on voidestar before the map even starts. I have also put tickets in for other random bugs in the game and all i get is the friggin protocal droid response.

How is that customer service? More like customer avoidance
╔╛Jensaarai╘╗
Hidden Followers of Truth
╠═╪═╬╝ Portal Apply ╚╬═╪═╣

Yuuj
01.11.2012 , 10:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kopecs View Post
I've put multiple tickets of people speed hacking or getting out of the gate early on voidestar before the map even starts. I have also put tickets in for other random bugs in the game and all i get is the friggin protocal droid response.

As with most issues like these companies tend to not take immediate action and instead observe the behavior so they can figure out how exactly it is being accomplished to outright prevent it in the future.

Leggomy
01.11.2012 , 10:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kopecs View Post

What did you expect to happen when you submitted the bug? I mean not trying to be smart but trying to figure out what you are expecting. Did you think they would immediately without any investigation ban the person you reported? Or the bugs you found you were the first to find? Honestly do not know what you expected them to do.