Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros romance?

xNocturnalx
01.11.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
i just want to know if its possible and how to get romance with Ashara Zavros.
im female Sorc, dark side.

is it possible? or only light side and has to be male?

Izichial
01.11.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2
LS/DS doesn't matter, only affection does. Male only (currently).

Archaon_Thrax
01.12.2012 , 12:54 AM | #3
IMO, I think Ashara will stay male romance only. If they changed it over a patch, the players with female inqs and max Ashara affection would rage and quit the game.

I think the same sex companions will be entirely new companions, I can see the Inquisitor getting Thana Vesh for that one.
I used to be Standard Edition, till I took a CE to the knee.
CE VIP since July 28th, 2011 @ 1:35 PM (GMT+1).

SithKillsRebels
01.12.2012 , 05:21 AM | #4
Imm 100% darkside tier 5 and i have her affection at 3k and she is responding to flirts from my male charecter so I know you dont have to be lightside but for now I guess you have to be male ....lol

Dria
01.12.2012 , 05:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xNocturnalx View Post
i just want to know if its possible and how to get romance with Ashara Zavros.
im female Sorc, dark side.

is it possible? or only light side and has to be male?
No same sex romances yet. They are incoming but not yet in use.
Pen & Paper GM PnP veteran from 1989 Oh and also Gamer(dad)
"It´s always funny until someone gets hurt...
and then it's absolutely friggin´ hysterical!"

XXThrashteraXX
01.12.2012 , 06:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Izichial View Post
LS/DS doesn't matter, only affection does. Male only (currently).
Yea but it is easier to raise affection if you are light side............... And it is also more fitting for the story if you are going to romance her. She should be convertable to dark side, excuse any typos.

Izichial
01.12.2012 , 08:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by XXThrashteraXX View Post
Yea but it is easier to raise affection if you are light side............... And it is also more fitting for the story if you are going to romance her. She should be convertable to dark side, excuse any typos.
Light side choices in general have very little overlap with choices that give Ashara affection. I played with her almost exclusively on my light side sorc from when I got her on Taris up to Belsavis esc'ing and redoing a lot of convos along the way for her sake and there just aren't a whole lot of them that give affection with her.

The relation of her likes to the convo options that do give affection with her is also pretty vague. She supposedly likes rational choices - but most choices are rational, just not especially rational in contrast to all other choices. She dislikes killing Jedi, but I've to find a conversation option that advocates hitting Republic forces among which are Jedi that results in an affection loss. Some of those are actually an affection gain, I can only guess because it's rational from a strategic standpoint.

Compare with BH's Mako who likes "kindness" - agreeing to help someone regardless of reasons or light side points is something like 50% to give Mako affection and common light side choices like rescuing or letting someone go is nearly 100%. Or closer to home compare with Khem who likes displays of strength - and bragging about how powerful you are conversation options pop up in every other convo on Empire. +15, you say?

@Archaon:
Spoiler

Petrus
01.12.2012 , 08:34 AM | #8
Only if your toon is a dude.

Vlacke
01.12.2012 , 09:34 PM | #9
I think it would be fantastic if they would somehow allow Ashara Zavros to be romanced by a female inquisitor.

I planned my Inquisitor to be a female character only due to the fact that i find her voice acting much better, more to my liking at least, on the other hand lack of romance with Ashara in that case might make me change my mind.

Enemyz
01.13.2012 , 05:11 AM | #10
Spoiler