Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attempting to increase FPS (DXDIAG included)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Attempting to increase FPS (DXDIAG included)

Kingcurt
01.11.2012 , 09:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by faztazfuk View Post
My current plan to improve my computer is to buy a second video card identical to the one above, and crossfire them. The reason for this thread is to see your opinions on weather this improvement will increase my current average FPS considerably. Also would like to know what specs some of you guys are running, and how good is your fps?
That will not help. I made a similar post and I have almost identical specs to you. I have HD Radeon 6970 x 2. I also drop to single digit frames in the Imperial Fleet. I guess I have to wait for customer service...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
http://das-doom.swtornow.com/home

faztazfuk
01.11.2012 , 10:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingcurt View Post
That will not help. I made a similar post and I have almost identical specs to you. I have HD Radeon 6970 x 2. I also drop to single digit frames in the Imperial Fleet. I guess I have to wait for customer service...
Wow thats horrid, well i did update my drivers as suggested earlier, and my fps did go up by about 20. so now i average at 70 fps which isnt too bad, but i still expect more.