Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which skill can survive best with slicing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Which skill can survive best with slicing?

Gojigrant
12.14.2011 , 08:29 AM | #1
I plan on having two 50s for my crafting just wondering if i should put the slicing on the first 50 (main) or wait for my 2nd 50 (alt).

Eroiqua
12.14.2011 , 08:34 AM | #2
I'm planning on forgoing a mission skill at least until I'm 50. I'll be taking cybertech, scavenging, and slicing. I'll be able to craft greens with what I scavenge and if I want a blue or purple here or there I'll buy or barter for the mats. Once I hit 50 I'll take a look at the economy and consider how much crafting I intend to do. I may stick with slicing for the schematics or I may drop it for underground trading.

Given how easy it is to level a skill, as long as you have the credits, switching later on shouldn't be a big deal.

Gojigrant
12.14.2011 , 08:43 AM | #3
Yeah i was thinking of going biochem/bioana/slicing till 50 then have an alt do my diplomacy. This a workable plan?

deloeightfifteen
12.14.2011 , 08:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gojigrant View Post
Yeah i was thinking of going biochem/bioana/slicing till 50 then have an alt do my diplomacy. This a workable plan?
Yes it works. Although I don't know if it is the best idea to level 2 gathering skills on release. A lot of people will be around.
What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?