Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

System Freezing

Seayte
12.14.2011 , 08:54 PM | #11
Also just tried running without firewall, update .NET Framework and as Administrator. Still system freeze after 12 minutes.

Jak-Jak
12.15.2011 , 12:54 PM | #12
Having the same issue. Everything is updated and should be ready to go but I can't spend 5 minutes ingame without freezing.

Calling support so maybe after I get through the que and finish an hour long conversation with a man who doesn't speak English, I'll have a solution.

deathsg
12.15.2011 , 01:18 PM | #13
it has to be server side.

i was able to play for several hours last night before i logged for bed, but thats when i started getting this problem. and since then i havent been able to play for more then 10 minutes.

also yesterday morning, i played for 3-4 hours straight before work and it was fine.

Jak-Jak
12.15.2011 , 01:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by deathsg View Post
it has to be server side.

i was able to play for several hours last night before i logged for bed, but thats when i started getting this problem. and since then i havent been able to play for more then 10 minutes.

also yesterday morning, i played for 3-4 hours straight before work and it was fine.
I don't think a problem like the game crashing could be server side. It seems more like a client/download issue to me in that the problem doesn't seem to lie in any sort of connectivity issues (which, in my experience, are what is mostly associated with server-side problems.)

Gronemann
12.15.2011 , 01:52 PM | #15
Great .. Got same problem with system freezing. Did not have
that problem in beta..
And a bonus problem.. When restarting my system, im put in
a queue with 300 in front of me..
All EU servers are Heavy loaded.. Maybe You should by some
more servers before release???

/Regards..